I'm awoman who likes male clothing - anyone else the same?

As you can see from my profile picture, I am female (that is me in the pic) but I like to cross dress, I love to cross dress and do it quite often, I prefer jeans and trousers anyway but sometimes I go all the way and wear 100% male I totally love it, I've been doing it for years, are there any other women on here who indulge and if so, tell me, whats your favorite items of male clothing that you like to wear?

For me, I like: shirts, t shirts, doc marten boots, jackets, I dont really get into male underwear cos Im not really a lingerie person any way I prefer no underwear usually much more comfortable (but not this weather with the snow its a bit cold!!) I also like waist coats and I wear mens jeans when I an find a pair to fit mewell - I'm quite short so things tend to be baggy on me unless they fit properly.

Any other girls out there who like mens clothes? I hope so! I so want other people to answer this post - there must be others on here who enjoy cross dressing! I'd also like to hear from guys as well - would you find a female cross dresser like me sexy? (just wondering)

I find it VERY VERY sexy when women cross dress! I think women in men's suits and uniforms look amazing especially with a bit of facial hair added on ... It's one of my biggest turn ons actually! I think it's the contrast between feminine and masculine...both elements kind of enhance and emphasise the other...it's just gorgeous!

There's some hot pictures here: http://dorothysurrenders.blogspot.com/2009/05/gender-fuck-thursday.html

Personally I haven't done it except for fancy dress but I'd love to be a drag king peformer!

xxKPxx

I love being a Drag King and I love women who embrace it too!

I can dress up like a lady when I want to but I feel most comfortable in dark jeans, trouser suspenders and a nice crisp white shirt with a tie. I also feel like I stand out much more and really get listened to in a business meeting if I dress in my masculine apparel, as opposed to having my cleavage on display and playing on that element of my sexuality.

If any of you have a Suicide Girls account, check out this thread for some serious hotness: http://suicidegirls.com/boards/Everything+SG/44196/

Kittypurry, yes, mens suits are gorgeous, I'm planning at some point this year to take some CD pics of myself I'd love to post em here on this site but Im not sure if we can post our own pics as albums or is it just allowed if Im wearing love honey underwear? Im not clear on that? Can we upload our own albums? I too think the contrast between masculine and feminine looks great, I find Im happiest when I look male but I can see touches of female about me, so its like both sides of me are all there visually in balance, its visual harmony and I think it makes me look the way I feel with both sides showing.

Ooooh I'd LOVE to see those pics!

I think you can upload images of you not in LH stuff as I uploaded some pics of me from the Erotica ball, they appear on my profile but are not featured in the main members gallery with the product photos.

You could also join the OA photoblog where a few of us post naughty pics!

xxKPxx

Penelopepitstop - I like dark jeans too, ties are not for me because the geezer in me is a bit casual, but I like suits and waist coats, waist coats can look good over a shirt with jeans, especially leather ones. I think what you said about business meetings makes a good point, too - I think women are listened to much more by men if they are wearing male clothes. I have found when my cleavage is out (ha ha see pic!) yes, I can look good when I want to but i feel it plays down my best asset - my persoality, and tht comes through much better when Im in male clothing because of the harmony thing with me. And thanks to both of you for the links,I wil check those out, I'm always keen to take a look at drag king links because I want to have a CD phot collection and it will give me loads of ideas

Avrielle Aniko, we got a snap there Im in jeans and DNs too - but I got my ripped jeans on, not ripped intentionally tho, just ripped because they are old. Does anyone remember the ripped jeans that used to be in fashion a few years ago? I used to have a bleached pair, I miss those jeans!

KittyPurry wrote:

I think you can upload images of you not in LH stuff as I uploaded some pics of me from the Erotica ball, they appear on my profile but are not featured in the main members gallery with the product photos.

xxKPxx

I have a few, I'm going to take some more soon and sort out a few to put up, so in a while there will be some CD pics of me up - I got a few of me posing 'gangsta' style, might put one of those up, not sure yet, I'll see what else I come up with, I'll get some sorted soonExternal Media

cj1972 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

I have a few, I'm going to take some more soon and sort out a few to put up, so in a while there will be some CD pics of me up - I got a few of me posing 'gangsta' style, might put one of those up, not sure yet, I'll see what else I come up with, I'll get some sorted soonExternal Media

Ahhhh the pervy excitement! I can't wait to see them I bet you'll look smokin' hot!

xxKPxx

We shall see!!! I'm in the process of collecting a new mle wardrobe at the moment so pretty soon I'll have some good pics to show off

i tend to like wearing mens cloathes like jumpers and t shrts cause i find them comfier, its nothing sexual with me though. i tend to find mens cloaths are slightly bigger on the chest so my boobs fit in nicer. i also like mens jumpers and t shirts cause womens tend to be cut with a "curve" in them if you know what i mean.

mens hoodies and pijamas are a lot more comfy too!

Wearing my OH's baggy clothes is soooooo sexy! I love it, have always wanted to wear some suit trousers with some braces and a trilby hat, or maybe just a tie....

x

I dont have any of that yet, but once I do I'll pop up a pic - might be a while tho!

x

cj1972 - That's really cool! I'd love to natter at some point, I'd love to hear from the f2m cross-dressing perspective :)

Just bought some braces.......

the OH will have to wait until next week tho!

x