Crossdressing

I just found this i dress up it was the OH idea for a laugh about 14 yrs ago and we found that it opened up a whole new world for us. I say don't knock it until you have tried it.

fistinglover69 wrote:

Nooo, complete turn off for me, sorry. I like manly, dominant men :P

Interestingly enough I had an old dom who crossed dressed, mostly skirts fishnets stockings and nurses outfits and it was such a turn on :-).

I occasionally slip on a pair of lacey panties - they feel very nice against my arse and balls :)

I love cross dressing its such a turn on and im quite lucky my oh wants it and loves it as much as me, often forcing me to dress up for her, thats sexy too. I have a large selection of lingerie, dresses etc and often slipped on some lace panties n suspender belt under the suit whilst working.

dont knock it if u havent tried....if you havent i suggest u try, u might surprise yourself

Hi reviving this old tread. Personally I love wearing sexy ladies clothes everything from stockings,basques, corsets ,thongs ,skirts ,heels and dresses the kinkier the better the feel of women's clothes is amazing . l used to ask my OH what she intends doing with all the clothes she had now I'm just as bad there is so much choice out there.