Woman who like guys in panties

Just thinking back to an older thread "urge to crossdress"...

What about women who dont necessarly want to see there man xdress but maybe wear there underwear or see there man in womans underwear? Is it a common thing or a kink/taboo thing ?

Is there many on here who would love to see or do get there OH in them? I ask as its something im curious about and have done once before but alway wonder how to bring the subject up with a new partner ??

Frankie

I've put my OH in my panties, etc a good few times, but always for the lols!

I know a lot of women do get off on this, but it's not for me.

2 Likes

My OH asked me to try it once for a laugh....there's no space for your bits

1 Like

Enjoy making K wear womans underwear, got some lovely photos. X

1 Like

my oh crossdresses and we both find the sex mind blowing ,we take turns in being sub/dom using toys on each other .having sex with him dressed has made me bi curious and him so thats the next step for us ,he has being xdresses now for 4 years altough at first he was'nt that keen its has done wonders for our sex life with the help of lh toys and outfits

1 Like

Moon Beam wrote:

my oh crossdresses and we both find the sex mind blowing ,we take turns in being sub/dom using toys on each other .having sex with him dressed has made me bi curious and him so thats the next step for us ,he has being xdresses now for 4 years altough at first he was'nt that keen its has done wonders for our sex life with the help of lh toys and outfit

Sounds like agreat fun life. X

Moon Beam wrote:

my oh crossdresses and we both find the sex mind blowing ,we take turns in being sub/dom using toys on each other .having sex with him dressed has made me bi curious and him so thats the next step for us ,he has being xdresses now for 4 years altough at first he was'nt that keen its has done wonders for our sex life with the help of lh toys and outfits

Thank you MB if only there were more like you out there lol ;-) x

1 Like

TooManyOptions wrote:

well I love wearing women's underwear - really turns me on. I think a lot of women might think it to be weird, but maybe they should just see how their man behaves or looks like when wearing it - could make a whole lot of difference for both of the partners!

I agree its so much fun. I enjoy buying sexy undies for K and i know he enjoys wearing them under his suit for work.

1 Like

When my lover is in a better mood, hopefully I will get this treat.

1 Like

My girlfriend really gets off seeing me in her knickers - either in the bedroom or under my suit for work.

Only tried it a handful of times...it's nice knowing that she loves it, and there's the thrill of how they feel - but there is a part of me that thinks it's not quite right!

In fact I took a lot of convincing to try them in the first place - I was sure she was having a laugh at my expense!

I love myself a pretty-boy in frilly things. It might help that I'm on the queer side of bi.

Women's underwear is often designed to emphasise the arse in a way men's rarely is, which is a big incentive for me. Yummy.

1 Like

thank you for ya posts ppl x

1 Like

I need a women who likes this

1 Like

My wife loves the sissy panties

2 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

I have a few of those, several thongs, and a handful of jockstraps

G strings are my favourite

1 Like

I have 1. But I also wear one of hers

Hers are all ways better

2 Likes

Usually I will be naked with my cage on, but Sexterminatrix will at times demand that I wear the women’s lace panties she’s bought me instead of the cage, as a reminder that I’m still “her b*tch.” I am of course, more than happy to do this for her, in fact she reckons that my ass looks better in them than hers! I don’t know, but if it gives her pleasure, then I’m all for it.

1 Like