Thoughts on Men in Lingerie

Soooo what are womens thoughts on here of men who like to crossdress ?

It Wouldn't do it for me but if it makes the person happy then let them do it. Each to there own! I'm sure I like things that other people don't, so I don't judge

Ork wrote:

I know you probably mean well and don't take this the wrong way, but leaving your email adress there looks like you want people to contact you privately, for more than just disscussion about crossdressing, which is against the rules.

+1

Also, these forums are open to everyone and can be found with a quick google search.

Thanks Ork. School boy error lol. New to this forum so thanks for pointing it out x

I'm not into men cross dressing at all but each to their own I wouldn't judge someone who was into that, male or female.

I'm not into cross-dressing per-se. I wouldn't be into my OH getting all dressed up with make-up and wig or something but he often wears my underwear which I really enjoy and so does he. For him though its not about women's underwear but my underwear. He'll usually wear them after sex for a while.

I definitely enjoy it in other men though. For whatever reason, for some men it just works and can be incredibly sexy.

Im the same. I dont go for wigs and make up. Im not interested as coming across as fiminine. I just love the feel of the clothes and heels. Such a turn on

Like everyone else has said each to their own and i won't judge but it really doesn't do it for me

On the right man it can be quite sexy - aka Tim Curry in the original rocky horror show.

I keep getting told I have the body for crossdressing. Whatever that means!

Hmm, not totally with the thought of wearing ladies lingerie. But it takes all sorts and the world would be boring if we were all the same :-D

Citygirl2810 wrote:

On the right man it can be quite sexy - aka Tim Curry in the original rocky horror show.

+1

Yes! I never thought he was sexy until I say him in fishnets and a corset!

It doesnt do it for me personally,as i have a thing for big butch rough looking men ,so i would not be turned on by my man, taking a more femine role in our relationship or looking femine,but if he wanted to try my undies and lingerie on, then that is fine by me if hes happy ,then im happy

A man in sexy knickers and stockings is a real turn on for me, not so much a bra, wig and make up. Not sure why, just find it sexy.

I'm a guy, but my crossdressing limit is stuck at knickers & tights. Own a few skinny womens jeans too but no wigs or make up just yet, possibly ever, i like to feel sexy and comfortable which feminine clothes are really great for (plus, i'm a very submissive man anyways and like to be sissified) but yeah, knickers and tighs are what i wear everyday but nothing further just yet. Maybe one day. I'm really into it, so, it's likely.

Good to see lots of understanding posts in this thread! I had my first full body waxing and my first proper massage last week, wore some cute panties to each event and neither time did either of the girls have an issue with it. Lot of understanding folks in the World thankfully, if i ever find a accepting girlfriend who likes the idea of me wearing womens underwear, thighs and babydolls, then fantastic.

I like to crossdress for fun (like Anime conventions etc) but occassionally like to do it for sexy time. The girls I've been with and have asked to do it with have been fine with me doing it. One of them even picked an outfit out for me.

Has anyone tried any of the mens sexy undies on here? Thinking it might be nice to treat myself but not sure were to start.

For those men that like to wear womans undies, how do you know which size?

I LOVE to cross dress - everyday im in my OH undies! I just wish she would allow it during sex!!

Saw a bloke in town who was dressed fully as a very unconvincing women. The clothes weren't really fashionable but his walk was still that of a man. Didn't really pull it off at all. If you are going to all the trouble at least do it right. As for men in lingerie if my oh wanted to see me in lingerie I would do it for her but would require bigger lingerie than hers because she is very petite and trying to get hers on would result in some very torn gear. My mate has women's legs. He would defo pull off a short dress and stockings. That's from behind though;)
Whatever oats your boat in all honesty.

Not my thing personally but good luck to anyone who wants to do it :)