Crotchless - is there a point?

My OH has a pair and I love seening her in them especially when she's wearing a short skirt! I don't think she finds them too comfortable but she knows I love them, she did buy them a few years ago and think it's time to buy her a better pair

dreamy wrote:

I often think crotchless underwear looks a lot more attractive than normal undies! These http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21856 and these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21865 are gorgeous!

I think these are perfect!! Thanks for the suggestion Dreamy

Not really sure but no for me..it makes sense when wearing a body stocking because it saves taking it off ...x

oooh no, i do not like body stockings, i just do not see anything sexy in them at all, its like tights i think they are awful, but its good we are all different

i dont like the ones that are like tights cos A i always ladder them and B i think the fishnet type looks a lot better

Lol cant say i have ever seen a man in one.....could be a giggle though

never seen a man in one either lol, would be more than a giggle

I would put the OH's on and give you all a giggle but i'm 6'3" and she's a LOT shorter! (Also a lot slimmer as she's a half marathon addict! I'm just an xbox lover ) It's look like a dodgy legless and armless onesie!

PMSL @http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/monkeyboy32/

I love wearing crotchless tights when I'm having a pervy night alone. My legs look and feel nice but I've got full access to all my naughty bits. I especially like the ones which give a suspender belt look.

I've worn them before, and the response from the Mr was VERY positive. Thing is, the brain is the biggest sex organ of them all and the visual of someone wearing something so overtly "slutty" can be a huge turn on... and for me, feeling like a slut was a lot of fun!

Definitely LOVE crotchless!

Or even wearing stockings & suspenders with no pants. i'm more of a plus size girl so the idea of getting pants 'pulled aside' just gives me the mental thought of getting a wedgie before sex lol

even going out with crotchless stuff, it's fun because if you get carried away somewhere...then it's easy access ;)

I love crotchless panties and always let my OH know Im wearing thrm before going out, I then feel sexy all night a huge turn-on for both of us.

Plus you can still feel safe wearing them in a short skirt in preference to going commando as should anyone get a view it looks like normal panties.

Plus they look so erotic being pulled aside for sex, I think most men like their partners semi naked, this does exactly that.

But I have found some can accidently get in the way...ouchy!

I hate crotchless tights though; Im a stocking kinda gal.

Never worn any and at first i thought what is he point. But when you're doing foreplay and he has put his hands down your trousers/up your skirt then he it will be a surprise if thinks hes just touching you through your knickers.

I'm not keen on the classic crotchless style, but the spanish fly style is so sexy! I quite like going commando, but sometimes it's nice to have variety.

Not bothered with them in this relationship.

Fishnet body stocking ok however a pair of lacy/thin lycra undies pulled to the side seems to do the trick