Crying after orgasm!

We were quite happily having a session in the shower. Nothing unusual there . We often have sex in the shower but after I came I burst into tears. Haven't the foggiest why. I wasn't upset; unsatisfied or in any pain /discomfort.
He was lovely and just held me but I feel stupid I just couldn't stop crying and I couldn't explain why.
Has this happened to anyone else?

Last time I had sex I cried, but not after orgasm. I was just overwhelmed by positive emotions and love, and tears fell off my eyes.

I don't think this is weird at all to be honest

Having an orgasm is a release. Crying is most definitely a form of releasing. I also agree this is nothing to be concerned about. Perhaps it may also have something to do with where you are in your monthly cycle. If you're due on then this can exacerbate emotions.

🐼

I often get emotional and sometimes cry after making love. As with Mamz, I have such positive feelings of love and it just overcomes me. It is all very positive, and just makes us feel even closer xx

I have cried mid orgasm and after it's just your body being so overwhelmed with emotions that they all tend to go a little haywire it's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of or feel stupid for it's completely normal and just human nature. Xx

I've cried after orgasming before, usually it's when I've had a really intense climax I just can't help but cry as a release from heightened emotions. Nothing to be ashamed of, I like to think of it as instead of squirting like a normal person I do it through my eyes lol 😂

Lorah13.
At last I've squirted! ! 😂

Yep, it's happened to me too. Just the once and completely unexpected for both of us. A little bit of 'are you alright?' then carried on. Mind you - wasn't at the point of orgasm, it was mid act.

Even men cry occasionally, speaking from experience. Its just an overwhelming feeling when you get close to someone especially if you have a lot of emotions in the moment. I was seriously exhausted once and had seriously bad issues with my self esteem and my partner just said she loved me in a certain way which totally broke me ha. I didn't full on sob just had a tear or two and it was just a really emotional time.

Don't ever see it as a negative unless you feel extremely sad and a high five for your partner understanding and being so cool and giving you comfort.

Lorah13 wrote:

I've cried after orgasming before, usually it's when I've had a really intense climax I just can't help but cry as a release from heightened emotions. Nothing to be ashamed of, I like to think of it as instead of squirting like a normal person I do it through my eyes lol 😂

That's funny - you go for it girls ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Yes! I did this the other day actually, we haven't been having as much as usual at the moment; kids holidays, stress etc etc so I've really missed him! We finally got some sexy time the other day and when I came i just got overwhelmed with emotion and started sobbing. He was mortified! Couldn't understand what he had done wrong and was quite confused when I explained it was just a spill over of emotions from missing him, the good feeling of an orgasm and the hormones releasing from finally being close to him ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Don't feel stupid about it, it was unexpected but your partner sounds lovely for comforting you the way he did ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Lorah13 wrote:

I'm the same. I've never thought about it like that though 😂

I've had the opposite reaction: uncontrollable laughter. I think it's because of all the euphoric chemicals that are released after a really good orgasm. My partners sometimes find it weird, but I can't help it. It's odd because I don't find it funny, but my mind is so filled with joy I can't help giggling away.

I can totally see the same process expressing in tears instead of laughter.

I had an ex who cried after every orgasm. I think it's quite normal, but sometimes it did get a little weird. I.e. 'Why did you stop, don't stop, fuck me!' ......erm, but you're crying uncontrollably!

mamz wrote:

Last time I had sex I cried, but not after orgasm. I was just overwhelmed by positive emotions and love, and tears fell off my eyes.

I don't think this is weird at all to be honest

Exactly this! Doesn't happen often, but if I do, it's exactly like this 😍

This happens with us on occasions, seems to be no explanation but if thats what needs to happen, then not an issue.

I've had one of these! Called a crygasm 😁 My OH gave me the most amazing orgasm and the crying just followed through with the release. It took my half an hour to be able to speak afterwards. Poor OH thought he'd really hurt me

I sometimes get this if my cervix has been stimulated a lot

We have a lady in our group who wells up in tears just as she reaches orgasm then they pour down her cheeks as she cums very hard. She doesn't know why she does it and we just comfort her more than normal. She says she only does it in missionary position knees up to her shoulders. Perhaps its the pressure on her clit !!

It happens to me when we have the most passionate sex and we both climax together. I dont know why but I find it very rewarding as we end up cuddling till one of us falls asleep