Clarification Needed On Orgasms

Hello Lovely Lovehoney Ladies and Gents,

I feel almost silly asking this, and have trawled old messages trying to answer my queries myself, but I think I really need some views on what I have going on regarding orgams.

Basically at 29 years of age, and 10 years with the same partner, I can FINALLY have an orgasm. I had never experienced one before not even on my own. Obviously I am overjoyed, but I am wondering what bit of my orgams are regular and what bits might be extra.

So most of the time, I get the same time of orgasm I got first time, trembling body, tingling, all over warm feeling, genuine toe curls and just all over yummy in general.

Then my OH mentioned the next time that my taste changed, sorry if tmi, and I realised I had felt a flood of warm liquid flowing out. This doesn't happen everytime though. I have however managed to get it to happen playing by myself and much of what I did to get it to happen is what is advised in the squirting thread.

So my question is, is the flood of warm liquid, with a different taste part of a regular everday orgasm, or my some miracle have I progressed from first orgasm to squirting in a matter of weeks?

Sorry if this seems like it's been asked a million times, I just really needed to ask it in my own context as felt like I just wasn't uncovering my answer.

You just squirted or more "gushed", Im the same not always do i gush during sex unless someones playing particular attention to my g-spot but if im really turned on during sex i can gush like you mentioned.

If theres confusion, squirting is more projectile (gushing just floods everything, yay on sheet changing), i doubt youd notice during sex if you squirted as its more a thing to do when fingering the g-spot but now youve mastered the actual thing you could try as it doesnt take a lot on your own to do.

Congrats though, we both find it a massive turn on :)

Hi Lady S, it sounds very much like you have achieved orgasm to squirter right away. But it sounds more like a gusher this is your ooze , yes it does taste different it come from deep inside and like most men its a real turn on, enjoy.

Thanks for the replies wildcherry and GG they both made perfect sense, it has all escalated very quickly, lol. Amazing what some erotic reading and trying something a bit kinky can do :)

LadyS wrote:

Thanks for the replies wildcherry and GG they both made perfect sense, it has all escalated very quickly, lol. Amazing what some erotic reading and trying something a bit kinky can do :)

Its no problem at all, im like you although i could squirt on my own i had my first "intercourse" orgasm and not shortly after i started gushing like you too. Its all down to relaxing and listening to your body :)