Crying...

Has anyone ever had a connotation between having vaginal stimulation and crying? Not crying with pain, but just an overwhelming feeling after the vaginal stimulation stops....

Any thoughts welcome...

yes!

absolutely!

For me it's an emotional, overwhelming feeling of love and passion.

Very intense, and I burst into tears.

So you're not the only one!

It's happiness rather than pain, but quite exhausting too

xx

I am happy you've said that!! My girlfriend is worried because i said it is an overwhelming feeling of sadness (sometimes fustration if I've been pushing for the ever elusive internal orgasm!!) but never pain and she's worried!!

Anyone else? Also, is there a way to break the connection between to the two?!

xx

I sometimes cry after orgasm, not often but it has happened in the past. I'm sure there was a thread a while ago about this, i'm not sure if it was about crying during sex or after orgasm but it might be worth having a look, i think it got quite a few posts. It sounds like it's a build up of emotions, maybe just stop for a while and have a cuddle? It must be upsetting though, i hope someone can add more xxxx

I've looked through loasd of pages and can't find it, maybe it wa in another thread and OT, i went through about 18 pages and couldn't find anything!!!

yeah i looked and couldn't find anything so thought I'd see what peoples experiences are!

would be nice to hear from people who's OH cry and how they feel about it too - x

I dont cry but I do get wound up, especially when I cant grrr

chill MM take deep breaths and try again xx

lickmadick wrote:

chill MM take deep breaths and try again xx

Thanks for the suggestion but been trying for over a year. Hasnt worked External Media

you mean with internals MM? Or just orgasm's in general? x

chels18 wrote:

In general External Media cant cum, orgasm, squirt etc.

I know that sex is about the journey but it would be nice to have a good destination as well.

Wish i could offer some good advice MM but it's the age of saying of relax and try not to worry about it, and that's not very helpful is it! So some more boob squishes for you xx

And yes i can feel very emotional too, i've never actually burst into tears or anything but it's that sort of feeling. Usually i burrow into the OH's chest for nudey cuddles afterwards, which helps.

Ad sometimes gets a bit emotional. Be warned ladies it can put us blokes out of our stroke!

I've never had this... although one of my friend's boyfriends used to cry after sex, haha. She hated that because she never knew what to do! Think its more common and less disconcerting with women.

Saw this and thought I would make a rare post...

My girlfriend cries virtually every single time I make her orgasm. Its an odd thing sometimes as you are 90% sure its because you do something right, but there is always a doubt. However as we have got more used to it, we just relax for a minute, and then carry on where we left off.

WandA wrote:

Ad sometimes gets a bit emotional. Be warned ladies it can put us blokes out of our stroke!

Hmmmm I've found this unfortunately!

I have to try and hold in the tears or the shenanigans ends prematurely!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I cry sometimes after orgasm with the OH.

I put it down to being a highly emotional moment when you are physically joined and bonded to your partner. It may seem daft to be so overwhelmed by such a semingly simple thing, but the French call it the 'little death' do they not? A part of your soul is lifted from you and joined to a part of your OH's soul and in that moment you are more emotionally and physically bonded than any other time. That is what some say anyway.

Ok, now reading forum posts is making me cry! I'm an emotional wreck!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

chels18 wrote:

I know that sex is about the journey but it would be nice to have a good destination as well.

MM i feel you girl that's terrible now i know why you feel p off xxx extra big hugs for you

Well idk if im just an overly sensitive guy or what but i know when snuggled with my girlfriend and we are talking really lovingly i i sometimes get tears of happiness :') and after our breakup that lasted about 2 months we got back together and now things feel even better between us than before i have had a few tears when we have been making love i wonder if im alone on that one?

MM that must be awful i really do feel for you

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

chels18 wrote:

MM, my tears (i think) are because I can't internal/squirt and I am trying to hard for it that I get overwhelmed!

Do you orgasm on your own?? I went through a massive stage not orgasming with my OH but if I played alone I could manage it (although, my orgasm's are sometimes a little pitterful!)

To over come it with my OH, I just stopped trying. I would play with her, and she'd play with me but we figured sex doesnt end in Orgasm and to just enjoy what we were doing at the time. I know it's all cliche, and even now I don't orgasm with her really easily - but we are introducing new things/toys to help it along also not attempting to try for a clitoral orgasm until I am really turned on. 69 & Oral always seems to be a winner!

xxx