Crying...

I think it's beautiful, my OH very often cries "Happy Tears" after we make love.

Best regards

Cant orgasm at all, alone or not.

69 is good but doesnt get me there.

Vibes are good as well but just dont get me there.

...especially after I go down on her :)

I sometimes cry, not necessarily related to whether I orgasm, or don't orgasm, or anything identifiable. Occasionally I'm just sad and the sex and the tears help, a sort of meta- emotional expression . Doesn't happen often but I know it can be unnerving for both partner sometimes, especially if one thinks they've done something wrong! Also MM, I've had to try and learn to orgasm, which is frustrating since it gets so good so often, largely seems to be a relaxation and attention span thing, more success when I'm totally chilled out, or conversely when it very risky!

i have done this a number of times and it is amazing ( though a lil freaky as I am not a big cryer) i find the whole thing so over whelming when it happens crying seems like th eonly reaction I can give

I forgot that i sometimes cry while my OH is giving me Gspot stimulation, i have no idea why and he tends to ignore it now and carry on

MM - have you tried the shower?? sounds odd but when i cant orgasm, I take the shower head off and use the water to get me off - means im relaxed from having a nice bath, warm, comfortable and then use the shower to stimulate my self. can really help... also sometimes put my whole body under the water so i cant breath which makes it come a little faster!

x

ah, i love the search function what interesting topic. I burst in to tears last night after me and the OH had sex, obv its very overwelming time for us but i felt so overwelmed with love that i quite literally started sobbing when we finished at the same time, it was really quite beautiful. naw. sweet. im getting all deep xxx

I cant say ive ever cried after sex in a good or bad way. I cried during sex once but thats because i was unbearable pain, which scared the shit outta him.

although after a really good session we cuddle and i feel all soppy

xxx

i do sometimes, but i think its to do with the amount of hormones rushing around after a really strong orgasm

I did when I was pregnant but haven't since, not sure why though, I guess that it is just one of those things, my hubby thought he had done something wrong but it felt more like a release than tears of sadness or happiness.

Have cried after sex once or twice, I guess just as a result of having too much emotion and not knowing what to do with it. More often, though, the same cause has led to me ending up in inexplicable fits of giggles. Certainly threw the other half a little the first time that happened, I have to say...!

Only time this has happened to me is when I get really frustrated - one time OH had finished and I just felt like I hadn't. I felt so disappointed that we stopped/'finished' and this huge crashing wave of emotions had nowhere to go - and I ended up crying. I went through a period where I got upset with frustration almost everytime after sex simply because things weren't going the way I wanted to.

I've never cried with love though or felt overwhelmed in a good way. I've gone WOW best sex ever but never cried from this.....

Emotions 'ey - hae a lot to answer for!

this is an interesting topic. My experience is that when i have a really really strong internal g-spot orgasm i can either burst into tears or go off into hysterical laughter...it confuses my OH but he goes with it.

I dont worry about it too much as its probably just a hormonal reaction along with the release that orgasm brings.

MM - i really feel for you, this sounds like torture xx

Hi, Chels, I can totally relate.

When we're randy our bodies produce dopamine. To counteract this release we also produce prolactin. Prolactin is often released through our tears. So it seems reasonable that you want to cry if you've got a sudden surge of the stuff.

Women produce more prolactin because it's also related to breast milk. This is one of the many reasons why scientists think women are more likely to feel an urge to cry than men.

In men this is thought to cause the sleepiness that follows and influence the amount of time he takes to be ready for another go.

Science and Orgasms FTW

xxxx

i have never cried after sex but have cried during sex a couple of times. once was because my bf had recently got a puppy so we hadn't been able to have sex for a while and i really felt angry and emotional about and when we did have sex, as soon as he was inside me i started crying. he didn't mind though- thought it was quite amazing actually.

the other time i was simply feeling reeally emotional. he came back from the toilet, got under the covers and bit my bum before coming up to kiss me and found me crying! he thought he'd done something terrible! that was funny!

Tigerlilies wrote:

Hi, Chels, I can totally relate.

When we're randy our bodies produce dopamine. To counteract this release we also produce prolactin. Prolactin is often released through our tears. So it seems reasonable that you want to cry if you've got a sudden surge of the stuff.

Women produce more prolactin because it's also related to breast milk. This is one of the many reasons why scientists think women are more likely to feel an urge to cry than men.

In men this is thought to cause the sleepiness that follows and influence the amount of time he takes to be ready for another go.

Science and Orgasms FTW

xxxx

Moral of the story: Don't drink tears. It will make you cry.

On a vaguely related note anybody heard about that diet that involves injecting pregnant lady piss while eating on 500cals a day? Guess which part of that diet actually works...

WandA wrote:

On a vaguely related note anybody heard about that diet that involves injecting pregnant lady piss while eating on 500cals a day? Guess which part of that diet actually works...

Well, injecting wee would make me lose my appitite fairly quickly, so sounds like a winner there!