Cucks and queans?

At the end of the day, he can occupy himself with looking at you @anon16818370, he will get used to the mirrors eventually! Lol

My point exactly!

He will get a lot better views of you as well I’d imagine

Oooh, this is interesting. I’m a cuckquean and never thought about using toys in the scenario. :persevere:

2 Likes

@anon16818370 Hi sorry to hear about your OH however I am sure with your encouragement he will get over his insecurity. I f it my OH was like yours but now well into most things not sure about sharing me withneithe a f or m but I would be willing to give it a try

I’ve used toys for denial etc, and some rope for bondage, but that’s about as far as I’ve taken it. Due to limitations it has mainly been mental tools I’ve used, in the same boat as you, just the other end of it! Lol

He not to bad now, he getting better with age and being a daddy. The only thing he will not do is go swimming topless but I am working on that. Sex wise he coming along nicely with me leading him to the dark side.

Has he tried wearing a masquerade mask? You look like a completely different person in the mirror. It can take a bit of the pressure off. :slightly_smiling_face:

FSOG Masks

On my wishlist already lol

Have you had any experience with these @Ian_Chimp? I’ve been looking at getting a couple for my OH and I, but don’t know how sturdy they would be during.

Well, it’s the FSOG stuff, so I’m afraid they’re a little pricier than you’d want them to be due to the licencing, etc. And they’re only ribbon-tied, which requires a bit of luck/technique. I’ve popped a bit of elastic on ours instead, and that’s better, but it depends what you’re up to. :slightly_smiling_face:

I love the look of them though. And I really don’t feel like I’m looking at myself in the mirror if I’m wearing it. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

And my review. :+1:

1 Like

Will definitely need to look into it, we want to post a few risqué photos here and there but we are a little para about privacy etc.

1 Like

@Scottishcouple468 if you post pics via your phone, you can use the editing tool to censor your pics, it’s very easy.

Aye, definitely, pics wouldn’t be too much of an issue, more videos. Although, think the masks add that little bit of allure I suppose as well. All depends where we were going to post them.

1 Like