Cum filled panties

I think I must be in the minority here. I would absolutely hate having cum in my pants :rofl: I have a few sensory issues and really donā€™t like gooey / slimy things, cum and lube included! I can cope with my husbands cum for a very short period of time but, to be honest, Iā€™m reaching for the tissues as soon as possible without being rude. Thankfully he doesnā€™t like mess either and understands that my feelings are sensory issues and arenā€™t anything negative to do with him.

2 Likes

It is interesting @Kitty-Cat01. I have a lot of sensory issues like you, but cum on me is one of the very few things I donā€™t have an issue with. (I donā€™t have an issue with him licking me anywhere either, like you mentioned in another post). I really like it when he puts cum on the inside of my bra and then I have to wear it out. Feels really sexy.

Iā€™d never really thought about it before, but Iā€™m now thinking about why Iā€™m OK with it, sensory-wise. If I can work it out, it might help me with other things. All part of the puzzle!

4 Likes

I had a (previous) very obsessed, jealous almost partner, more fuck buddies but he always wanted more. Not controlling but definitely wanted to make sure I was theirs.

He would come in me and in my panties so if anyone came close theyā€™d know I was ā€˜out of boundsā€™ and ā€˜belongedā€™ to someone else.

Problem was I wasnā€™t ā€˜theirsā€™ alone and the other man I was seeing used to love the smell of sex and it would drive him crazy! So he would bathe me, look after me and return the favour.

Was such a good time! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Gotta say that sounds insanely hot, I want to do that now. Imagining my wife out and about in cum soaked panties is a huge turn on.

6 Likes

My wife often leaves for work before me so I see her getting ready. Sometimes I can tempt her back in to bed just after she has put a thong or gstring on and we have a quick doggy fuck and she goes off to work full of my cum. It turns me on so much when we do that, knowing her sexy underwear is full of my cum!

6 Likes