Cum filled panties

I’m not quite to that point but myself and hubby have only just began to enjoy each other again after a while of not being very active

2 Likes

That’s brilliant to hear. Very happy for you. I’m I a kinda situation like that. Working away n only home every 3 weeks. How did you fulfill your needs while not having sex with him? Could use some advice

1 Like

I was the issue , after some medical issues I completely lost my sex drive mainly because I felt unattractive. I lost confidence in myself and my body , count myself lucky that he stuck around.

4 Likes

Fair play to finding yourself again? The wife is pretty on off too. She has such a fantastic body n I find her so attractive yet she doesn’t think it lot of the time which is so frustrating. She not a very sexual person anyway. But as your husband does I love her so much n will keep trying. What made you ding your horny side again?

1 Like

As per others, a previous used to love me dribbling out of her during the day while she was at work.

It was the same if we had anal 1st thing in the morning as well.

I don’t think either of us would have wanted to soak her knickers and then have her wear them for the day.

@mrssaffa , I guess some people are more prone to problems than others to issues.

1 Like

I got my diabetes under control , lost a bit of weight and it was just a throw away comment he made a while ago that just made me stop and realise it was me that had the problem not him. I think going without for so long put pressure on us when we did so anything. Once we started it became easy again and we touch each other now just to touch not for it to end in sex although it always seems to

3 Likes

I enjoy cuming in OH’s panties, but like to be wearing them at the time​:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Where you a very sexual person previously or did it really start since you have found yourself again? My wife doesn’t even masterbaite, sex is something that she can go without.

I was a late bloomer , lost my virginity at 22 and was with the same person til I was 26 and only once I ended things with him and went a bit wild did I realise what good sex is. That was when I discovered what I liked etc and was always very sexual with my hubby before the issues.

2 Likes

The wife isn’t sexual at all, she enjoys sex and obviously loves orgasms but standard stuff. Doesn’t like my going down on her even though I have made her cum from it when drunk, she suggested anal once, couldn’t believe it. She didn’t like it which is fair but was shocked she suggested it. As I have got older I’m getting more n more kinky minded n am turned on at stuff I thought I never would only a few years ago. Honestly think se would think I’m a pervert if se knew

1 Like

You don’t know until u say something , maybe start off with the tamer stuff and work your way up. I’m more adventurous than hubby but I’m not a fan of receiving anal but love to play with him that way. It’s just give and take

2 Likes

Some of the stuff might seem normal to a sexual person but not to her. I love anal on myself. Have a prostate massager now I use when I get an hour to myself. Have bin thinking if we go away for few days together then after few drinks n having good sex bring it up or hint at it.

3 Likes

It can’t hurt to broach the subject.

I will once the right moment comes. Thank you very much for your advice. Always best to hear a woman’s view of things than one of the lads in the pub. Greatly appreciated

1 Like

No problem at all. In a way we’re all strangers here so no reason to be anything but open and honest

It’s why I love this forum. Decent people who are all sexually minded people who give good advice

2 Likes

When she’s feeling dirty my wife sometimes likes me to cum in her panties. She has never worn them out and about but likes me to take them off her, shove them in her mouth and tape it shut before having my way with her.

4 Likes

What happens after that?

With my ex, I used to love when he’d cum inside me and then I’d head home on the bus, stinking of sex and feeling his cum dripping out of me and soaking my knickers the whole journey.

But by the time I got home and this could be 90mins later, I was dying for a shower because I’d start to feel a bit itchy and then my vagina would be on self cleaning mode to get rid of any trace of him. I don’t think my vagina liked him very much.

Cum filled knickers would have a different affect as the cum would mostly be on the outside, if you were tucking them between your lips you might have a bit of irritation but you’ll not know unless you try it.
You could ask him to cum on your pubic mound and then put knickers on, you still get cum filled knickers experience, but without any worry of it causing irritation.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t think many would want a male partner to just cum in panties directly. But cum inside and let it drip out is probably pretty common.

It is kind of funny… when my husband finishes inside me, I don’t drip. Its like it disappears. But he works with one of my female partners, and I can always tell if they had sex at lunch. She comes home with the worst-smelling, worst-tasting, most cum-filled underwear I’ve seen. I’ll suck her labia clean and lick inside her a bit, but I refuse to clean the underwear. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes