Cum inside

There’s nothing better than hubby cumming inside me, just love the feeling of those last couple of thrusts and him cumming :drooling_face: just love that we both finish at the same time too. He does give me a facial, and finish off in my ass too.

3 Likes

Agreed- those last couple of thrusts!! my bfs not very vocal but when you just know he’s finished :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My hubby was the same, not very vocal during sex or oral. But the past year, he’s become very vocal :smirk: which encourages me to be more confident.

2 Likes

I love the feeling and the intimacy when he cums inside me. When we cum at the same time its incredible, but I also love it when he cums on my face, chest or all over himself so I can lick it off… :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Must admit never really thought about where OH cums. It’s been interesting to read everyone else’s experiences. Always had OH cum inside me. At first we used condoms but am sure like most guys he isnt to keen on them. Now i have the implant as we both don’t want kids. He finishes inside me or on the bed sheets. The mess doesn’t matter as its usually me that makes the most mess. It dries off fairly quickly anyway :joy: I just change the bed sheets the next morning. I do nip to the toilet afterwards to clean up but not straight away. Then we chat, cuddle and sleep.

3 Likes

Nearly always cum inside, there’s something happens to her vagina that makes me cum, possibly her cervix milking my cock, we have been connected before, cock to cervix no wonder she falls pregnant at the drop of a hat! after I cum i grip my pelvic floor muscles and there’s nothing like a cream pie experience especially if we pretend it’s a FB who’s deposited it, The brain is the best sex organ to make the rest of the body perform, use it. Do love the look of a stream of cum on black stockings if we are out and about a lot easier to clean up.

1 Like

I crave my husband cumming inside me :heart_eyes: More so because I can’t have it as we use condoms as our main contraception (After 15 years on the pill, I no longer want any hormone contraception).

4 Likes

I always go inside the other half. Very rarely does jt go elsewhere. I’ve had a vasectomy, so no need to worry about pumping her full of chemicals and kids

4 Likes

Although my wife loves me to cum inside her we rarely do it as i do not have a vasectamy so i finish on her boobs (pearl neclace) , on her back if doing doggy or on the odd occasion we do anal in her arse.

4 Likes

Its always inside - OH loves the sound and feeling of me driving it home when I come. Same when I’m round the back, though then with a condom.

3 Likes

Is there a better feeling in the world than cuming inside?? Making real passionate love to each other, telling your ready to cum and holding eye contact while you do…staying inside after kissing and holding is the best ever, more than any facial or body… I managed to climax 4 times in a row while staying inside. Not much cum left in me after the 2nd time but was the closeness that kept me climaxing

6 Likes

I’m on the implant and I have been asking my partner to cum inside me but he’s more worried than me about pregnancy so he pulls out and cums on whichever available body part is offered to him. Bum, stomach, vulva, tits, mouth.

6 Likes

Him cumming inside me is much my favourite.
That lovely hot feeling….mmmmmm
But my mouth,bum and breasts, as well as feet are all places my OH loves to unload his cum.

3 Likes

We don’t mind either way. We use a period ovulating free tracker app so when she’s showing medium or high fertility I pull out and cum over her belly but normally ends up a bit on her face and boobs. For anal I pull out cum on her bum or else it can be in there for a while (next time I’ll cum inside her ass though for a change).

We have some clear safety glasses around the house so I’ll get her to wear them at some point so I don’t shoot her eye out!

It’s normally less messy and easier and quicker inside her when she’s on low.

If you use the app be careful. Once I cumed inside her on what was showing a low day the day before a medium day and she got pregnant (unfortunately had a miss carriage about 8 weeks) so no I see low then low the day afterwards and touch wood that should be fine for not getting pregnant. Enjoy.

We have no set rules…
Depends on the moment.
The majority of sex ends with me cunming inside her but we also have the usual others….
Boobs, Mouth / Facial, bum / back or stomach.
I also love pulling out and cumming over her pussy and sliding back in…

99% of the time, my husband cums inside me. I insist on it. In fact, I like it so much that if one of my partners is having sex with him and doesn’t want it for some reason, I’m happy to volunteer my services…even if it’s just to pull down my shorts for 30 seconds, take the load, and go on with my day. I’m also happy to clean up if there’s cum inside one of my partners.

4 Likes

Having men cum inside is definitely the most intimate and satisfying feeling. At it is my favourite preference without a doubt. However, I don’t react well to contraceptives and haven’t used them for most of my life. So I’ve always asked my partners to pull out. Which is still fun.

4 Likes

Wheres best for them to cum when they pull out?

Boobs, bum or face.

2 Likes

All depends on the position i guess