Cum into her pantie draw

I've leArnt on here that nothing's normal or not normal.
I wouldn't like it no I'd kill my oh. He better not get ideas from here!!!
Lol but if she's ok with it whack away jim, whack away.
Ooops sorry watched American pie 2 yesterday

You two are on the verge of breaching rules I think. Behave yourselves! Or at least go to the red room of pain!!

pinkanimal wrote:

You two are on the verge of breaching rules I think. Behave yourselves! Or at least go to the red room of pain!!

**Hangs head in shame - to hide gaggy smirk** Sorry PA. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

pinkanimal wrote:

Yea and spamming OP thread sorry :)

That too ^^ :p bad bad bad people

Don't start saying they're naughty, you'll set them off again!

pinkanimal wrote:

Thank you! You took the words right out of my mouth. (Yes I sang that in Meat Loaf's voice in my head).

Fitnessfreak.... Please curb your enthusiasm for flirting!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

Thank you! You took the words right out of my mouth. (Yes I sang that in Meat Loaf's voice in my head).

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

No worries just playing as bored but see I'm spamming this thread ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

I'm not smirking anymore. Sorry, Jess ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Definitely wasn't while I was kissing you Jess pmsl!!
I'm not that way inclined ;)

I guess if I was with someone who really liked it then I could put up with it lol.

But maybe just 3 or 4 pairs in the drawer rather than all of them :)

Fitnessfreak wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Maybe if he had one pair to use it even two.. But the whole drawer... No man... : /

It could be worse could be your jumper draw lol

True :P

I don't think it'd bother me, mainly cause I wear OHs pants more than my own!

Depending on what knickers he did it on, I'd be annoyed but there's something about this that I quite like.

Doesn't do anything for me, the thought of hosing my OHs clean-uns with my man milk! But hey, horses for courses and if your OH is cool with it, then more power to you, I guess!

I don't think I would mind if my OH did this, although I think I'd prefer he just chose one pair, so cut down on the laundry bill. (Yeah, my only issue would be the extra work and cost lol)

Plus, I have reversed this idea on many occasion and sent him off after making him cum in his own pants and wear them for the day. Maybe its like a reminder thing...or a possession fantasy, like "I marked my territory" lol

grounds for divorce in my household

I can see why the OP likes this, its not something I have tried myself and I dont think my partner would let me do it over the entire draw.. I do find it a Massive Turn on when we have a quickie in the morning and my partner then has the spend the next few hours with my cum running into her panties. Great turn on and i do love playing with them when she finally takes them off. ( i do have a massive thing for her used panties anyway though ;)

haha what a great act. next time she pisses me off. . .her panties are getting it.! lol