Cum kisses and cream pie

We've done cum kisses a few times but the oh normally swallows straight away. Cream pie doesn't do it for me at all though.

1 Like

This is a massive turn on for me - love watching online videos of it (still very rare). When younger and more supple I could suck myself off too - always swallowed! However, I'm one of those people who almost feels guilty when I've cum, and it's pretty much an automatic case of withdraw and clean up straight away.

Wife and I are just trying out new things at the moment (anal sex first, at HER request - I've done it with other partners before) - and I'm sure this will come along. Hopefully I'll not run away.

1 Like

Im into cumplay when im on my own, so snowballing isn't something i dont like as its a close thing after i have cum in her mouth kissing her makes the moment even more special.

1 Like

P51 wrote:

Just do it.

I loved the idea of a cream pie but after cumming I'd lose the urge. Until I did it- then I found that I love the taste of both of us together. My OH loves sucking me after I've come in her and now it's something we can share. We even have a post cum 69, which is brilliant.

Exactly what me and my OH do.
1 Like

I had a VERY open conversation with my wife this morning - to the point we both learned about each other's same-sex experiences in the past. The door to a post-cum cleaning out is well and truly open.

2 Likes

Loved the idea of giving my wife oral after I've given a cream pie. totally was going to go for it last night but absolutely zero urge to do it after I had cum. Wonder how to get past this

1 Like

Dixie Normous wrote:

Loved the idea of giving my wife oral after I've given a cream pie. totally was going to go for it last night but absolutely zero urge to do it after I had cum. Wonder how to get past this

Agree totally

I love kissing my partner after giving him oral sex but I always swallow before I actually kiss him as I don't know how he would really feel about sharing the experience.

The same with the cream pie thing, I don't think he would clean up what he put there and kiss me but it is something I would do. I have ridden him and then tasted myself on his cock but as for him going for the clean up and kiss hmmm I don't know and would have to ask him how he would feel about doing it

1 Like

I would love my o/h to share my cum

1 Like

I love both. Most of our sex will end in a nice cream pie and on occasions I will go down, same if I slip it out and cum over her pussy. Happy to play with it. After a BJ we kiss, sometimes we cum in her mouth or a facial. Im a fan. Love to play with cum on her boobs, rub it on them, play with them and kiss them with cum on them. Anyone nervous to do it should just try it. I was a bit nervous before doing it but we are comfortable with it now.

3 Likes

Love it when the cum starts flying.Spraying the wife’s tits and face is a turn on for both of us.She also enjoys rubbing me off whilst talking dirty to me pretending she’s rubbing a strangers cock which she aims at me.Makes her wild if my load hits me in my face especially as she orders me to keep my mouth open to receive his “gift”.Perseverance with your cream pies i found was the best way to learn to love them.Happy eating everyone.

2 Likes