Cum kisses and cream pie

What are your views on cum kisses and cream pies?

I love it when my oh gives me head and then kisses me with a mouthful of my cum. I have yet to lick my mess up from between her legs but love the thought of it. All my previous exes have hated the idea of me tidying up my mess.

I've never had a cum kiss with a mouth full of cum but I've definitely kissed my ex after he's been down on me. I think he had an issue with me kissing him after I've been down on him though. With the guy I've got an interest with now we've talked about him finishing on my breasts and then licking it off himself and I find that so hot.

I think it's like a general society thing where a girl tasting herself is 'so hot' but a man tasting himself is not. I don't understand why. You should enjoy the taste of yourself lol..

1 Like

I think it comes down to that deep-seated paranoia many men have of doing anything (like enjoying anal stimulation) that might be percieved as "gay" - as utterly ridiculous as that is.

I love cum kisses, I love eating a creampie out of my partner, and I love licking my deposits off of a warm body. If my partner enjoys it too, that's a million times better.

2 Likes

yes we love it, its usually the way we end most sessions!

1 Like

Cum kisses? yes thats fun ...... when my wife takes my load in her mouth then gives me a full on snog ..... nice.

3 Likes

We both enjoy cream pies wife love the power it gives her after we have had a good session she loves holding my head in place to make sure it's all liked up I on the other hand love the taste of it

1 Like

My OH is such a prude - I need to brush my teeth or at least use mouthwash afterwards, before he will even think of kissing me again. Total hypocrite as well as he's quite happy to use his fingers on me and then stick them in my mouth. Major rolly eyes :-D

2 Likes

I wouldn't go near my partner's mouth after until she had cleaned her teeth with a wire brush and dettol. If I wanted to taste myself I would. I don't.

1 Like

I'd have no issues with either but unfortunately my OH won't let me finish in her mouth, she just doesn't like it. I do however clean her up which we both find a huge turn on.

2 Likes

I have kissed my OH after a blowjob after she has swallowed she has never held it in her mouth all the way up to kiss me

2 Likes

Doesn't bother me. I'm ok with it. Not sure you can expect your other half to have that in their mouth if you wont even kiss them afterwards.

1 Like

Glaswegian82 wrote:

I think it comes down to that deep-seated paranoia many men have of doing anything (like enjoying anal stimulation) that might be percieved as "gay" - as utterly ridiculous as that is.

I love cum kisses, I love eating a creampie out of my partner, and I love licking my deposits off of a warm body. If my partner enjoys it too, that's a million times better.

Me and my wife have spoken about a cum filled kiss she's not too keen on the idea just yet as we are slowly trying new things, we are about to start exploring anal play and I've always got a little thing in the back of my head saying if people found out they'd be calling me "gay" which isn't the case just exploring new ways for a heightened sex life for both of us. But your comment couldn't be any truer

2 Likes

We we're just discussing this yesterday. I've kinda fantasised about this for years. Something I'd like to try but nervous as a nervous thing on a nervous day. Don't know why. It's not fear of being labelled gay - I couldn't give a monkeys. Just need to man up I think. When you think of all the other stuff I've had in my mouth (food wise). As long as it doesn't taste like peas i'll be fine i'm sure. Hate peas....

1 Like

I would be happy to do it but it's a pretty hard no from my husband - which is fair enough. For him it's not being labelled gay (that doesnt phase him) he just finds the idea gross lol. Its alright for me to swallow but it cannot touch his lips coz he doesn't like the slimy texture ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

1 Like

I adore creampie with my wife and our other lady friends whether it's my load or some other guys, I just lap it up. Sometimes the lady just squats over me. Also love snowballing.

1 Like

Yep we love it here!

I like the thought of this, a cum kiss

And whilst we are making love that desire to try it grows and grows

Then I cum and my libido goes to -10000000%

And it becomes a definite no - no

So, no idea how to get past this one??

1 Like

Just do it.

I loved the idea of a cream pie but after cumming I'd lose the urge. Until I did it- then I found that I love the taste of both of us together. My OH loves sucking me after I've come in her and now it's something we can share. We even have a post cum 69, which is brilliant.

3 Likes

I was licking it up at lunchtime ❤️

1 Like

Not really thought of it as a big deal up until this point... My OH and I both love creampies, but cum kisses we haven't really done much of, but when it happens, it's pretty organic and neither of us feel 'off' with it.

And at the end of the day, that's all that matters, if you're both into it, who cares what others think?

1 Like