Afterplay.....

We all know about foreplay, but what do you all think to afterplay and what do you think it should consist?

I usually give/recieve a gentle sucking... feels great aferwards!

oh yes, deffinately. I am trying to get use to the taste of my cum so that i can give her a little tender oral afterwards. Have done it a few times - after a couple of drinks! and she really loved it, just not to keen on the taste. Bit unfair because she loves sucking me afterwards and claims to enjoy the taste, oh the termoil.

We quite often take a shower together, that leads to some great mutual washing which is a fab way to be tender with each other following raunchy sexy, very important i think.

I like it when me and the OH cuddle and just gently touch each other. It gives me little shocks if he touches my clit then turns to just lovely. I love touching him as his errection goes too, feels nice soft. If it goes on for too long though it ends up in round two :D Not always a bad thing XD

Yep, round two is not uncommon for us either ! The touching just seems to lead onto it........

Pussy spanking!!!

Before orgasm: feels ok.

After orgasm: feels bloody fantastic and done right can cause another orgasm!

xxKPxx

Really?! Never tried that before or after, hmm may have to research this - any advice, pointers, instructions gratefully recieved!

There's loads of info on this thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/bondage/13593-pussy-spanking/

xxKPxx

Excellent, thanks KP, I will read, inwardly digest and then practice this weekend when my other half is down - concesually of course!

Nothing more than a cuddle between me and my OH if I've orgasmed. Any kind of genital stimulation for me after an orgasm ranges from "That feels crap, stop it" or strong spasms, depending on how long ago it was I orgasmed. Not one for afterplay, me!

My OH and I usually cuddle up afterwards, sometimes there is some touching wich leads to round two and sometimes we just fall asleep in each others arms.

I tend to suck WandA gently after he's come, making my mouth all soft which he seems to like. After I've come he'll do the same, wrapping his lips around my clit hood (oh I can't describe how wonderful it feels!).

We then tend to have lovely cuddles which can lead to falling asleep together (usually during daytime sex when we're both tired but not intending on sleeping) or, if it's at night time, WandA will roll over to get the light and I'll slot my body around his.

Ax

Afterplay?! ................it means play some more...lol...

My OH likes a little gentle oral afterplay. Depending on how much she gets into it this can lead to round two. I normally take a little while to recouperate so going down on her is quite a nice way to perk things up again

KittyPurry wrote:

There's loads of info on this thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/bondage/13593-pussy-spanking/

xxKPxx

Never tried it after will have to try that! I love to suck him after but it does always end up with round 2! x

I suppose it's the equivalent of a gentle warmdown after exercise? Like KP I will kneel between my OH's legs and spank her pussy with my cock then gently suck on and lick kiss stroke her nipples/pussy/clit all over which nearly always leads to more sex! SG x

What a great bunch of lovely sex mad people we all are

Ooh, lots of gentle yet passionate kisses. Stroking and sucking. If its late we curl up in each others arms and fall asleep. I love sleeping naked with my lady. If we are not that tired or if it's in the day then all the stroking and kissing heats us up again and yep, that inevitable round 2 or maybe 3!!! If im lucky! x MC x

My afterplay is a nice hard and long...sleep.

Afterplay is underrated! I just love sucking and teasing my OH's cock with my tongue, especially after knowing he just came! I also love sex, followed by lots of cuddles, kisses, and falling asleep together, although this isn't always practical. x