Cum volume, texture, taste

We have had the old spit or swallow debate but what do we really like or dislike about what makes us swallowers or spitters? Is it the volume, the texture or taste we like or dislike, a combination or love/hate it all?

1 Like

well far as volume i dont put out as much since i have gotten older. since i quit smokeing it taste a lot better ive only had 2 guys guys cum in my mouthand sure wish i could find a steady clean partner

I love it all!

It's just one of the many things that turns me on when having oral sex/sex with my hubby!!

The more volume, the better!

When he comes heavily in my mouth, it even goes up my nasal cavity sometimes as well as right at the back of my throat.

It was a shock the first time it happened, but I'm quite used to it now.

"A rush of cum to the head!" πŸ˜‰

I wouldn't honestly say that I pay much attention to the taste or volume of Mr L's cum. I just shove him to the back of my thoat as I always deepthroat when he is about to cum and swallow until he has stopped with his leg shaking/grabbing my head/moaning lol!

Lucky Mr L! πŸ˜‹

I have recently bought some Semanex to increase my load and it works well! It s slso increased my desire and labido! My OH loves me cuming in her mouth and has always done so since we met. In fact she loves giving oral full stop! I am lucky in that dept so felt I had to give a bit back! Sat night got particularly naughty with quite a few toys and outfits getting reviewed and ended with me exploding all over her face and in her mouth. She loved it and so did I !

Mikee247 wrote:

I have recently bought some Semanex to increase my load

I'm really sorry, I read that as Semtex and got quite worried.

I do really feel like I haven't been paying enough attention whilst sucking cock, like I should have complied a little survey like this by now.

Volume: well I don't drown, but I do have plenty enough to swallow. Am I supposed to measure it? Mls or fluid oz?

Texture: it doesn't have bits in it, so smooth I guess.

Taste: warm, over-salted soup. Not something I would pay for in a restaurant.

I swallow because that way I feel like I've acheived something, AND I don't have to take a multi-vitamin tablet that day.

I still feel like I've missed the point of this, but I wanted to join in.

Gosig wrote:

Mikee247 wrote:

I have recently bought some Semanex to increase my load

I'm really sorry, I read that as Semtex and got quite worried.

lol :)

We both love it. We snowball sometimes which is hot or creampie and lap it up. She eagerly swallows. As we are sexually active about 2 to 3 times a day my cum load is naturally small. But a few weeks ago she was ill and we went 2 daya without sex... My cum load was huge!

for me its the smell... the taste isnt to bad

Never thought much about it. Love giving him oral pleasure and the feeling of him shooting in my mouth. Drives him wild when j continue sucking him in my mouth after he has cum

I eat clean so my partner has never really made a comment. She has said that partners in the past, especially heavy smokers have had really thick spunk and it put her off. So kind of like Goldilocks, it can’t be too thick or too warm Or too salty ha. Plenty of water and fresh fruit and veg helps. Cutting out drugs and alcohol too and also spicy and fatty foods.

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

I eat clean so my partner has never really made a comment. She has said that partners in the past, especially heavy smokers have had really thick spunk and it put her off. So kind of like Goldilocks, it can’t be too thick or too warm Or too salty ha. Plenty of water and fresh fruit and veg helps. Cutting out drugs and alcohol too and also spicy and fatty foods.

I eat dirty. Mine must be like marmite sludge. πŸ™‚ I think if I ever decide to become an organic spaff farm I'll cut out all of that fun stuff but it seems like a lot to sacrifice just to clean up an occasional midnight snack. For now Mrs Chimp will have to make do with my salty dollops. πŸ™‚

Haha I sadly don’t get the opportunity to divulge in a lot of foods due to my intolerances which is awful, great news for Mrs secret! But I wish I could destroy a 14 inch greasy pizza occasionally 😭. The term salty dollops has won the grossest description of love gunk I have ever heard πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚