Cumming Inside

Okay so bit of an embarassing/weird problem but I wondered if any other females have this issue...

Here goes...for as long as I can remember, anytime a guy cums inside me, it burns like absolute hell. I noticed it with my first boyf, the 2nd one I kinda refused to let him. Any friend with benefits situations I've had, condoms have been used so there's no issue. However, I have a new FWB just now (not using condoms and I'm on the pill) and it happened again last night.

Notes - I'm clean and so is the current FWB so its not an STI. I know it can be affected by what you eat but surely it wouldn't burn everytime? I don't know if it's because of friction as I'm pretty sensitive.

It's been mentioned that you can have an allergy to cum, but I don't know how much I believe that haha.

Has anyone else had this before?

Apologies if this is on another thread but I couldn't find it!

I've just had a quick google and it appears you can indeed be allergic to semen!

Does it happen every time someone cums inside you?

Have you ever got the same burning without someone having cum inside you?

Have you seen your GP about it?

1 Like

Hey SherbetWrite, thanks for the response!

Yeah literally everytime. As soon as the guy has cum, it's an instant burning sensation. No burning on a normal basis. It's so weird.

I had mentioned it to my GP before and surprisingly she did say it could be an allergic reaction. I had mentioned it years ago when I first had sex so I had just put it down to being relatively new to things.

Not that uncommon apparently, I had a gf years ago who would have some discomfort after. She inquired with her lady doctor and they suggested condoms, not much that could be done about it but that was about 20 years ago.

It is a legit allergy, do you have any reaction orally or on your skin? The old gf’s skin used to turn a bit red but didn’t burn, only burned inside.

It could just be a mix of acid/alkaline which I’m sure some whizz on the forums will have a bit more information about. But I have heard from a friend that her PH balance was a bit all over the place due to the pill and her diet and ended up changing her diet up which stopped the pains eventually.

Also have you tried using lube or asking what your current FWB uses to wash? It could be he is using something quite strongly scented which could cause irritation. But I would definitely look into PH levels and diet as it could be this causing the burning.

Thanks for the responses guys. It's doesn't burn on my skin, but it does itch!

I don't think it's anything to do with my diet, I've gone from vegetarian, to eating meat again, low carb and now lactose intolerant and I've always had the same issue.

Using this lube currently https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37218 and I'm having no problems with it.

Think I'm just the weirdo allergic to cum haha.

If you take Piriton or Ceterezine before hand does it sting less?

Also (and please forgive me for being so straight) does it burn your mouth if you have oral sex? Just asking because the Lining of the mouth/ throat and vagina / cervix are quite similar in composition?

ChloJakes wrote:

Think I'm just the weirdo allergic to cum haha.

You're not the weirdo; You can be allergic to anything, including sperm and it does sound like an allergy (that is coming from someone who is allergic to sperm). Unfortunately you just have to take care / use condoms if it is that uncomfortable.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

If you take Piriton or Ceterezine before hand does it sting less?

Also (and please forgive me for being so straight) does it burn your mouth if you have oral sex? Just asking because the Lining of the mouth/ throat and vagina / cervix are quite similar in composition?

I never actually considered taking an anti histamine before hand! I guess something to consider. The oral shiz - I don't remember it ever burning, but my mouth definitely felt odd after...more similar to the itchy skin feeling. I think condoms might be my only saviour. I've used non latex ones, but they can sometimes give me bother too. Might visit the GP again and see if she can suggest anything further!

Best of luck hon X

I have a semen allergy, so I'm very familiar with the burning/swelling/itching.

I saw several GPs, all who totally waved the problem off, telling me I wasn't lubed enough and to try KY. Or the classic, "you must be allergic to latex" from one GP, who completely missed the point that I was on the Pill and not using condoms (though I do have a latex allergy).

I eventually had help after trying the GUM clinic in desperation. The doctor there had seen a few other women with similar problems. She had me try different Pill brands as sometimes that helped, but it didn't for me. Though different brands did help with my libido and natural lubrication (some brands dried me up/changed the texture). She gave me Piriton and that eased it a bit.

Trying to conceive with my ex was awful. I'd had years of putting up with the pain, gave up the Pill and used condoms - even whilst married it was so bad I'd started practising No Glove, No Love, so going without again was horrendous.

We split and for some reason, I've not had such a problem with my OH. I do occasionally burn and itch, but nothing like with the ex - and I have noticed it's worse at different times of the month.

Oral? Well, the first (and last time I swallowed with my ex truly frightened me, but again, no problems with my OH. I still use non latex (Skyn) condoms a lot of the time, though.

If you don't get any sense from your GP, try the GUM clinic. They're more likely to have seen other cases.

Good luck - I've literally felt your pain.

Wonder if it’s something to do with blood groups? I read this article about a woman who needed a kidney, she wasn’t compatible with her husband but because she had had unprotected sex throughout their relationship she did not reject his. Interesting huh?

Does it only happen when you do vaginal sex? Does it burn in your mouth or if you do anal? Also does pre cum burn or just the actual cum?