Cunnillingus Books?

Can anyone reccommend a good female oral sex book without the horrible pictures lots of them have? I'd prefer sometime with "drawing" style diagrams rather than photographs, which I often feel look tacky.
It doesn't necessarily have to come from LoveHoney, tbh the cheaper the better -I don't even mind second hand if it is as new condition, though if they are all similar prices, LH would be good to get some more Oh! Points.

'She Comes First' looks a brilliant book (I have borrowed it from the Library years ago) but it is quite scientific and long.. I'm after something with lots of tips, but easily readable so it is not a wasted gift. (I'm planning on getting it for Christmas presents with a selection of flavoured lubes as a "Do it more!" push! :) Yay!)

Thank you xx

Sex books in general without photo pictures should be more of! :(

Hi maltedmilk. Considering that your looking for a book with pictures, im guessing your partners male? Maybe a book isn't the best way to go. Like most guys he will probably have the book close by when he is performing the task.

Look, all guys love blow jobs. The next time he is getting one ask him to return the favour. When he's down there tell him what feels good. For a guy, that can be pretty hot. That's how I got to know what my wife loved. Hope this helps

Hi Ron, thanks for your help :) I do think I'd like to get a book though. He does read and I think he would be interested in learning more, -plus it'll be more ideas for myself what I can choose from and tell him I like! He's quite shy as well so I worry I might be a little overbearing sometimes so a book for him to delve into in his own time might be nice. I probably might just end up buying She Comes First anyway, it is really good from what I read myself. Just wandered if there was something less heavy first of all as it's quite a long read.
They just annoy me with some of the photo pictures books, often looking tacky in my opinion, some have been okay though. Just would be nice to have more of a balance! xx

Ok, sorry I couldn't be more helpfull. Word to the wise, just be carefull you don't hurt his feelings. A "how to book" to me would imply that I'm clueless. Just a male perspective. You know him best though.

Haha! :D I guess! I don't think it will in this circumstance though -I talk a lot and I think I let it known what I want. His shyness though sometimes means talking might not be the best setting of communication for us. Besides, it's all fun and games! :) If I can't find anything simple I'll just get She Comes First. I think he'd enjoy the scientific aspect of it and I really want to read it the full way through. Thank you, hope you are well! xx

Hi MM. just catching up with the forum tonight on a quiet night shift and came across your post. I have a smashing book at home that i bought a few years ago, just what your looking for with drawn pictures and not titillating or explicit and covers all aspects of sex and lovemaking. I will have a dig around and see if i can find it, if i do you are more than welcome to have and i will send it free of charge as it's just gathering dust at home and as a mature husband who's getting on a bit i think i have been there and got the t-shirt in my sexual adventures, so you are more than welcome to have it if i can dig it out. Will not be back at work until Wednesday morning to report back to you but i promise that i will. I think your partner and yourself would enjoy the read as i did, i have read it twice and so has my wife. It's nice to be nice to people so heres hoping i can find it. Be in touch Weds morn, i'm at work at 5.30am.

A book to learn oral sex? Not really sure if I'm too young, or too old, or just living on some planet lightyears away...

Awww Jansman that's so lovely!! Are you sure? I'll have a look and think if I have anything you might like for a swap! Thank you so much! xx

Lol Janny I used to be sceptical about sexual help books but I think they're good to pick up ideas and tips you might not have thought of before. It's always nice to learn what works for other people and what might work for you I think. x

Sorry MM had logged out. Don't you worry i want nothing in return just making someone happy is thanks enough. As i said previous it's just gathering dust at home so if it helps you out in your quest it's job well done. Will report back to you Weds. JM.

Morning Malted Milk, would like to report back that i have found the book for you and its wrapped up and ready to post. Problem!! How do i get it to you? I am a bit of a computer novice and do not know how chat works, tho i can manage to post on the forum. Can you get back to me thro' here and see what can be sorted for your O.H's Xmas pressy. I have wrapped it with Xmas wrapping but will post in a plain cover. Will be around until 1pm then back tomorrow morning. Await your reply.

maltedmilk wrote:

More youth and the younger generations are now asking fir a mixture of both styles of images within sex ed books. You yend to find books either gor for one or the other, often making it harder to work-out certain things from the images, but both together can work well.

I agree that very sleezey images aren't often helpful, but when taken well, real life images can be useful.

Although I can't tell you about the images within this book, from the reviews I've review and extracts, it's a very good book http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1650 I own a few other books by Violet Blue and they are all pretty well written.

I'm certain Lovehoney would be happy to check any book for image style used within them if you just ask =)

I'm really interested about the book Jansman is sending you, and you'll have to keep us posted about whether or not it was useful. It's very kind of them to send it to you too =)

Nymohomaniac, the book i am looking to send to Malted Milk is called Guide to getting it on, published by Goofy press. I have looked it up on Wikipedia and it gives you a general description. I am sure MM will be more than happy when she recieves it. I found it very informative asnd humerous also. A bloody good read.

Jansman wrote:

Nymohomaniac, the book i am looking to send to Malted Milk is called Guide to getting it on, published by Goofy press. I have looked it up on Wikipedia and it gives you a general description. I am sure MM will be more than happy when she recieves it. I found it very informative asnd humerous also. A bloody good read.

Ah yes, I have a copy of that one. And you're right it's rather good. =)

I really need to make a list of all the books I've found helpful for my blog.

Hi Jansman, I'm sooooo sorry! I intended to meet you online in the morning but I had a really rubbish nights sleep then was so busy throughout the next day! Many apologies!

As if you have wrapped it up in Christmas paper!! That's so sweet! Thank you so much!! *blushes*

I'm excited by both yours and Nymphomaniacs comments on the book! I look forward to reading it and I'm so greatful! When are you next online? The chat function is fairly easy to use once you know how (It's very similar to the Facebook chat) so I will try to speak to you next time I see you online there. If not, do you have an email address I can reach you at? And are you sureeee there's nothing I can swap you for!? xx

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

More youth and the younger generations are now asking fir a mixture of both styles of images within sex ed books. You yend to find books either gor for one or the other, often making it harder to work-out certain things from the images, but both together can work well.

I agree that very sleezey images aren't often helpful, but when taken well, real life images can be useful.

Although I can't tell you about the images within this book, from the reviews I've review and extracts, it's a very good book http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1650 I own a few other books by Violet Blue and they are all pretty well written.

I'm certain Lovehoney would be happy to check any book for image style used within them if you just ask =)

I'm really interested about the book Jansman is sending you, and you'll have to keep us posted about whether or not it was useful. It's very kind of them to send it to you too =)

Hi Nympho. I'm artistic so not only do I think the drawing style images can be cute, I like that they are generic, also photographs can be sleazy as you say, and one book I have, the female model looks just like my ex's Mum and it's soooooo offputting!!

What's your blog I'd love to have a look if you don't mind? xx

Hi M.M. here today until 1.00pm. If you post during that time we will see what we can arrange. Failing that i am here Sat and Sun from 14:00 until 21:30. Catch up with you soon and hopefully get posted so that it arrives in time for Xmas.

Hey :) Can't see you on chat so maybe something has came up? Trying to steal the other halfs computer until 1 but if not should see you tomorrow! xx

Hi again Malted Milk, sorry i don't know how to work chat, i'm an oldie'ish. I have e-mail is it fine to post it on here for you? or not. Finishing work in 20 mins or so but on afternoons tomorrow at 14:00. J.

Hi Malted Milk, you around today. Unable to get in touch yesterday.