Exceptional customer service!

I just had to write a few words about the exceptional customer service I have received this morning.

Having purchased a new pair or zipper briefs upon first outing the zip broke.....

Contacted customer services - Michael - who within twenty minutes had emailed myself and explained that there was no need to return the faulty item and that a replacement had already been sourced and despatched.

Excellent and commendable customer service!

1 Like

As always, it really adds to the fantastic all round service we get from LH :-)

They are lovely, the folk at Lovehoney. I've had a couple of things break - a zip on a basque and the base on a bullet - and they have replaced them immediately, same with the toy happiness promise, without making me feel I was in any way being 'difficult'. I've made so many fantastic purchases, that I can't complain about a couple of faulty items. I wouldn't buy toys or lingerie anywhere else, now.

Same her broke a cock ring , replacement in the post the same day ..well done ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

It’s been a mixed bag, for me they usually are great and reply fast but my most recent order I’m not thrilled about.

Order Sunday paid $30 for 1 day delivery to a very large order to be exact $314(treated myself with a bonus) as starting Wednesday my boyfriend has his kids for a full 2 weeks.

Spent the entire next day checking the order on the site to just see it say processing. I rarely check my email and always check the site directly. Well when I check my email I have one from lovehoney making me give them all information provided all ready. Literally it was a debit card in my name shipping to me aka the billing address and my name. I resend them this information and my package finally ships but I won’t be receiving it till after the window with which we’d be able to use it for at least 2 week.

I’ve messaged and basically been brushed off so ya not thrilled especially the amount I spent.

Spoke to Jay, via email on Monday. Absolutely superb. Very fast, efficient, understanding and polite. Top job!