Cut or uncut?

I'm now terribly insecure : (

I've never been with someone cut, I didn't think it was that common in this country to be honest. I can't imagine sex feeling any different though. I've heard handjobs are a bit more difficult without a parka and I personally think a penis looks better with one, but I don't think it would bother me that much.

But isn't this the same as the whole 'is bigger better' debate? Surely it doesn't matter what it looks like, as long as the guy knows how to use it.

My OH doesn't really have the choice. I was cut for medical reasons before we met and she is stuck with me now. Most of the guys I know that are cut have had it done for medical reasons.

I never realised people gave it this much thought to be honest.
My partner is for medical reasons but previous partners weren't and i never even thought about it.

I agree with Lou, don't know the female perspective, but don't think it's a big deal either

Lou22 wrote:

I never realised people gave it this much thought to be honest.
My partner is for medical reasons but previous partners weren't and i never even thought about it.

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

I'm now terribly insecure : (

This is why I don't like these either/or threads. They focus on one aspect of a body, usually something superficial and usually something which can't be changed, to the exclusion of all of the things which really matter.

There is no reason for you to be insecure, LSB. I hope you heal quickly and well.

Little Strummer Boy :-D :-D :-D

After I stopped laughing and wiped the tears of laughter away. Thanks mate that was brill :-D

I'm circumcised, don't worry. We are who we are, smile and enjoy it :-)

Join the club buddy, insecurity sorted ;-D

Ryuudoragon wrote:

Little Strummer Boy :-D :-D :-D

After I stopped laughing and wiped the tears of laughter away. Thanks mate that was brill :-D

I'm circumcised, don't worry. We are who we are, smile and enjoy it :-)

Join the club buddy, insecurity sorted ;-D

Sorry but what was so funny?

I read this then the other and understood what had happened, there's no disrespect or malice meant at all. I was just saying that there is no problem with being circumcised and that all will be fine. I had an operation late on in years for medical reasons and there is nothing to worry about.

A light hearted male perspective post to show that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

If any offence is taken then I am deeply sorry and apologise

Thanks mate, had mine done for medical reasons bit now horrifically sore. feel all the anxieties of almost starting again

LSB I hope you feel better soon, try not to feel anxious about it. We are all different you will be fine xx

You will be sore buddy but it will get better, promise. Then it'll be a distant memory (Thankfully).

You'll be able to get on with life without any discomfort.

I was cut an an early age (8 years old, now 25) because of medical reasons so I have had no choice in the matter really, but what I will say is that over the years I have lost sensitivity because of the rubbing you get in your underwear, and also possibly due to nerves being severed during the op.

My ex girlfriends have commented on how they havent really noticed that I was cut, and after poiting it out to them they say they prefer it but that could be biased because I was with them. They all said that there was no bad taste associated when they gave me oral which is a bonus! So i think it is easier to keep clean. My current gf genuinely thinks it looks neater too as she has only had un-cut in the past.

The major downside for me is that I have over ever climaxed from oral sex once, and that was a real battle that took my girlfriend an hour (yes really... poor thing!). It's pretty bad because I have never seen what all the fuss is about with guys wanting blowjobs, because of reduced sensation.

I tend to 'look on the bright side of life' in most things so a positive of being cut means that I can literally go for ages when I have sex, which the girlfriend loves! However I am realising that it might be a mental thing as if I am really turned on I can pop in less than 10 mins... so go figure that one out!

For any guy reading this with similar problems I have found that applying Vitamin E oil (i went to Holland and Barrett and got the thick stuff) to your entire penis can help restore some sensation as with a foreskin, the head is naturally lubicated and moist, however with me its dry. Not to the point of dry skin but its far from moist! I am 2 weeks in to applying the oil twice a day and have found I have regained about a 10-15% increase in sensation which is noticable. It might be worth a shot f you find youself in the same boat as me, even if you arent and have only been cut with the last 5 years it could be a good preventative measure!