Cut penis

might seem a silly question but I think uncut blokes might get we're I'm coming from as iv said before it's been 2 weeks since I was circumcised and when I thought about it after how do you wank when there is no skin to pull over I guess I can play with the head but is that it??

do you mean with the friction of ot having a moving foreskin when you move your had up and down? having had a circumcised ex i did everything the same but with more lube ad more pressure on the head as they're less sensitive

I agree, my hubby is circumcised and we play with it just fine. Just use more lube and enjoy!

sorry, apparently there was an issue with my 'n'

Maybe I'm just over thinking it. Got sum lube just gotta wait another 2 weeks to use it. Such a torment not being able to don anything for 4 weeks after op 😪

One of my exes was cut. There was no difference at all, other than using a bit of lube to just keep things smooth! The motion was still the same :)

I was cut about 5 months ago, i just either wank normally with lube, or rub the shaft without :) works just as well for me and i think i look alot better too ;)

Not the first time I've heard someone question this!

My partner is circumcised too and I've never really felt the need to do anything differntly for him than I had done to others who hadn't been circumcised. When he starts to masturbate, he just uses the skin underneath which is quite stretchy until he gets harder.

Least I'm not the only one who thought this then. Think it's cause I'm so used to having the skin to move back and forth.i agree I think it looks better now without the skin lol

it was a worry for e too the first time, had awful images of starting a fire down there!

I can't wait for my first time but same time I'm worried lol just need it to heal quick so I can get on with it lol how long did u have to wait if you don't mind me asking?

Young and Fun95. Have you been eating cookies over that keyboard again?

Now your m's doing it. lol x

It happens to me aswell, I just turn the keyboard on it's side and rub the keys it's amaizing how many crumbs drop out.

Just a little bit of wrist action, and you'll be fine.

Enjoy. x

Usually a minimum of 3-4 weeks, I know it seems surface scaring but it is delicate skin. You need to make sure it is fully healed, you REALLY don't want that scar to get infected. I have seen an infected circumcision on a 23yr old and it scared really badly.

You need to have got rid of all the stitches and the scar needs to be completely dry. You will know when your ready, your morning glory will be harder than usual. Please be gentle the first time and make sure you clean afterward asap and diligently. Again you don't want an infection. Initially you can use a bit of antiseptic cream around the scar to keep it soft as drying scares can be uncomfortable.

Have no doube you will enjoy masturbation again soon. Maybe the first time you can see if you can come with ball play and shaft stimulation not too much fast action. If you get carried away your body will tell you and it will hurt. If you have any opening of the scar after play you MUST go back to the DR asap.

happy wanking.

i am so glad you asked this i often wondered if i was to have a differnet partner or my partner got cut how would i toss him off i have only had experience with his reading this has cleared that up oh and good luck with your recovery

Glad I could help kimberleyking least I'm not the only one thinking it