Cyst in testicles

So as the title says I have a cyist in my Testicles, I have had it since the age of 14 and i am now 26. (been to doctors hospital etc)

I do not want it removed as I would probly loose a Nut with it.

Along with some other reasons I am still a Virgin.

I am asking for your OPINIONS here.

Firstly would you sleep with some one with a cyst in their testicles?

And Secondly, Should I tell said person before hand or let them find out for them selves?

Thanks in advance for looking and replying.

I would definately not care if the man had a cyst. I think you should let them find out themselves. But if you are a bit embaressed you could tell them when you take off your underwear :)

Hi zacroth,

Ok so having a cyst isn't a problem, and wouldn't make any difference to weather or not I had sex with a person.

Can it be felt easily? If you find a person that you think you might be intimate with (and a lump can be felt) I might mention that so as to not worry the person if they were to find it while playing with your balls. People are very aware of cancer these days and if a person finds a lump in your testacles they may think it's cancer. The person may think you don't know about it. Definately not a big issue, but I would mention it to someone if they are likely to find it.

Don't let it bother you.Only if your partner finds it ,then perhaps just explain to them that it's harmless.

Yes, a cyst would not dissuade me from having sex with a man.

As Fun Louise said, if it can be seen/felt easily, I would prefer to know before "getting down to it" because knowing would avoid me worrying about it when the 'discovery' is made. If it is 'hidden', I think talking about it after the first sexual encounter is preferable, again, because that would avoid me worrying unnecessarily about our first time together.

It wouldn't bother me at all, but I also agree with Fun Louise, I would prefer to know first so that it would stop me from worrying :) x

I have a epididymal cyst (tube on the testicle), I don't think my girlfriend has ever realised, and if she has she hasn't said anything. If she does find out, I will just tell her that I have gone to the docs and hospital and everything is okay!

I think for the most part no one will notice unless it's very large, but even then a small explamation and if they are decent then it shouldn't bother them. If you are very nervous maybe just turn out the lights :)

Hope this helps, I also felt a bit awkward because of it, so I understand how you feel :)

If it bothers you so much,why not have it removed? Even if it means losing a testicle,you were born with two! I narrowly avoided losing one when i was 17,due to a `torsion`,i had to sign a consent form to say it was ok to remove it,if it was gangrenous.It was explained to me that if i did lose it,the remaing one would serve me just fine.So it might be as well to get it treated.

Hi all thanks for replying so far, in some ancient civilizations could of seen this as a sign of fertilaty which I think is rather interesting. I have to admit i have some times seen it as more of a curse myself. I am at the moment comfortable in keeping it.

The cyst is reasonably large as of 1/2 to 2/3 the size of a Nut. Telling some one about this though could be trickey as I suffer from asperges so I could easily misread the atmosphere / mood and blurt it out at the wrong time, (i have blurted some strange stuff out when trying to flirt with women the last time i tried about 8 - 10 years ago)

That and being completly deaf in 1 ear so I really do struggle sitting down and talking to any one face to face. I normally sit with my left ear facing some one and even though i am talking to them i generally am looking at a wall or just looking around although I am still listening and paying attention to what is being said. (bad lip reading service ftw, youtube it if you dont know what i am talking about). This is something people have to understand within 5 minutes of meeting me as the conversation can dry up very quickly if they think I am not listening.

On there own these problems seem very small but combining them together really has left me very depressed.

Again all thanks for your replies, this is doing exactly what I wanted and that is giving me more self conifdance.

Don't worry Zacroth. Tell the girl you are talking to about your ear so she knows why you don't directly look at her. Then she will know that you are paying attention to her when you look away a bit.

And the more you talk to women, the more you will feel comfortable in doing it. Wishing you all the best! :)

I know it is easier said than done, but I do think it would be better to put your worries out there to save on any awkward 'discoveries' at an inappropriate moment.

Any girl who thought anything of you would appreciate the honesty and would accept them as being part of you - if she reacted badly, then she's not for you. If she takes it in her stride, you know she is worth pursuing.

Xx

I have an hydraseal on one nut and varicoseal on the other one so always sensitive area. Just explain to any new lover etc
My new OH has been great about it and certsinly hasnt put her off. Shes very careful when down there but at first i was also a bit worried as its not a normal thing to bring up with anyone new.
Good luck