Daily Masturbators?

Have always masturbated daily. It's a necessity now I have no OH to do it for me.

It's very normal and healthy to masturbate. Learning how to please yourself and how and where and what sensations do it for you is amazing because you can tell this to a partner. But l agree with everyone else. Unless it is interfering with your sex life with your partner I don't see the problem. I have always been kinda addicted to self pleasure, I mean my OH is amazing and can give me amazing oral ;) but sometimes I just prefer to do it myself and this sometimes affects my sex life because am selfish and once I start I can't stop so when I see my OH I am fully satisfied, but ive learnt to control my masturbation. It definitely makes ny sex drive higher too which is a good thing! Just make sure it doesn't affect your sex life

I don't see a problem with it at all, I find it a great stress reliever and I like to have some "me  time"  every afternoon. I am still up for it when we get to bed later, it is perfectly natural.

I often masterbate over Mrs GV's face. But not daily! OH

Always at it! Usually once a day but have done 4 or 5 times.

Terri JJ wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Nothing to be embarassed about! Masturbation is healthy, natural and normal. Whether you need it or not is a different question, but I would say it's only an issue if you're not happy doing it or you feel as though it's interfering with your sex life with your partner :)

This ! I masturbate loads.....And we have a very healthy sex life. My oh dosen't feel the need to masturbate very often at all.....He has enough on his hands keeping up with my sexual demands 😉

He doesn't mind if I do though......And if he wanted too ? I wouldn't have a problem with it at all xx

I do every day once at least x I agree x

Richie1 wrote:

Have always masturbated daily. It's a necessity now I have no OH to do it for me.

I do when hub is away business trip for a week or two. I feel relax and my thoughts are clearer. Think there's nothing wrong.

I manage atleast twice a day. Sometimes even 5 if ive really got the horn. I have a huge sex drive in comparison to my wife and sometimes ill have a 'tactical tug' if shes hinted at having some fun later on.
Cant think of anythjng worse than popping just a few minutes into things. Wife always comes first in my book

I used to masturbate a few times a week, just had a fairly low sex drive. Since hooking up with my FWB last month, it's rocketed up to at least twice a day. Which I guess is for 2 reasons, firstly sex with him is fantastic and has left me really horny, but also he's still living pretty far away until the summer, so partly making do with far and few between booty calls.

Since Christmas we've made an attempt to get our sex life into gear.

I used to do it daily more as a release or a kind of habit.

A few weeks ago I made a conscious decision to ease off a bit and my sex drive has gone through the roof, I've masturbated once in the last two and a half weeks (Possibly the quickest ever!!)

I'm incredibly horny and lusting after my wife like I haven't done in years but frustratingly our work schedule /family/social calendar at the moment isn't helping. Grrr!

Love it.....We'r all a bunch of wankers lol.....big up all 👌Xx

No, I don't jack off every day....... Haven't had sex with the OH in a long long time, but did have a little playtime a few days back. Generally, I do it in the shower thinking of past times and stroking off until I burst.... helps me relax a little I guess, but is never as good as the real thing or having her do it to me.....

WildThing wrote:

No, I don't jack off every day....... Haven't had sex with the OH in a long long time, but did have a little playtime a few days back. Generally, I do it in the shower thinking of past times and stroking off until I burst.... helps me relax a little I guess, but is never as good as the real thing or having her do it to me.....

Best reason for doing it in the shower also, is I hate the sensation when laying down of it dribbling down to my bottom...... much prefer it to be cleaned up, by water or OH! ;)

I love masturbation as much as I love sex with my man.

I am a huge edger (and cum denier) and can wank everyday without cumming, means I am super super horny by the time I do cum. I also can wank for hours at a time, if my OH is at work and I have a day off I have spent the entire 8 hours pleasuring myself.... something that doesnt really happen with the OH.

So I have a high sex drive, I probably should cum more often or perhaps daily but I dont usually (sometimes go through phases), I absolutely love sex with the OH and think I should get much more of it, and I love to pleasure myself.

But I recognise that pleasuring yourself and pleasure with your partner are different and its possible it can harm the relationship if things arent balanced or communicated so just be mindful, try to be perceptive to OH's needs and have fun!!

Defo a few times a day, even if OH is around (a quick wank before she wants some action ensures I'm up to the job of giving her a long hard ride). If home alone it'll be a slow leisurely session or, if I want a change, I'll slap on a condom and do a posh wank between pillows so I can ride hands free

I wank every day or at least 5 times a week and my wife rarely does it but its what keeps us both at the right level and as long as your sex life isnt being impacted then enjoy it!

most days in the shower before work. Love the feel of being soapy and slippery and the hot water cascading all over my cock and balls

Even at my great age, once or twice a day, most though not all days. More so since being alone but even in a very sexually satisfying relationship, still enjoyed a solo treat! Years (decades!) ago with a girlfriend, we used to delight in watching each other!

Most days! Nothing wrong with it

Most days yes sometimes twice a day. Never go more than a couple of days without.