Masturbation in a relationship

Just wondered how many of you still masturbate when in a relationship. Is it a secret pleasure or do you let your partner know about it.

5 Likes

We’ve always masturbated together. I have gone solo and OH could always tell somehow! Now we are older piv days are long gone, but mutual masturbation gets both of us going as good as ever​:wink:

2 Likes

Oh he definitely knows about it :wink: and we definitely have fun together with it :hot_face::yum:

1 Like

I would masturbate and tell him about it or send him videos.

Theres nothing wrong with keeping it a secret but there would be if it had to be done in secret.

3 Likes

Married coming up on 10 years together. She knows I still masturbate and often times I’ll just say thats what I’m going upstairs to do. She rarely joins me though :frowning: Never really been her thing, which is fine.

2 Likes

Interesting question. We rarely masturbate solo as we tend to have the view that we should play together. The challenge comes when there is a sex drive imbalance - which we occasionally have. I then explain that I need a release; turning into the Mrs sorting me out or solo. Either way we clearly communicate the moods we’re in.

1 Like

Masturbation is a big part of our relationship.

Most of the time we do it together as we both like to watch the other person masturbate to orgasm.

Occasionally only one of us feels the need so the other just watches or helps.

On other occasions we simply tell our partner that we’re popping upstairs to masturbate and they can either join in or not as they feel inclined.

1 Like

We both do, it is no secret and we enjoy mutual masturbation sessions together.

2 Likes

Same on our end

We don’t really do it solo to be fair even tho I do encourage the wife to do it when I’m not home and to tell me about it lol. We just tend to play with each other.

I don’t do it much. Only when a partner isn’t available. I would also hope that my partners don’t feel the need to do it if I’m around… I don’t really say no to sex. Satisfying my partners is part of being in a relationship, so if somebody wants to use me for 30 seconds to get off quickly and then walk away…I’d rather they do that. Masturbation is a last-resort kind of thing.

1 Like

I masturbate occasionally solo as my sex drive is higher than my wife’s. Up to this point I suspect she rarely, if ever mastubated solo, but a recent Lovehoney rabbit purchase resulted in her trying it in the bath, followed by a toy session in bed for us both. A turn on for both of us, and a step forward in our toy experimentation.

3 Likes

Pretty much a once a week ‘secret’ deed. The kids seem to come and go at random so privacy is problematic in the summer. And the OH finds the idea wholly repellent - never has and never will. She’s probably vaguely aware I do it but doesn’t want to think about it and would probably change the content settings for the internet again if she did. At least she hasn’t quietly thrown out my toys recently…

We both have a play solo and together. We are quite open about solo sessions. Why shouldn’t anyone be.?

3 Likes

I think its important to feel comfortable that you can still masturbate while in a relationship, its a needed release at times for either party. I would however find it abit strange for my other half to masturbate upstairs while i am home… i can help! but its not something thats happened :slight_smile:

My only real worry is if i ‘sort myself out’ some days and if there is still a chance of good sex later

I will once every so often if I am pent up … or if I know that we will have a session and want to last longer, I will cum in the shower. It extends my duration for PIV or any other sexual session if I masturbate before we get it on…

1 Like

Both myself and the OH partake in solo play whenever we want, sometimes we’ll tell each other, sometimes it’s not mentioned. No secrets around it.
Personally, i smash one out at least once every day, normally before i have a shower.
The OH iis a couple of times a week that i know of/that she tells me about but if she does everyday in the shower too then I’ve no issues if she does or does not mention it.

2 Likes

I do masturbate by myself in secret, although I think my OH does know I sometimes do (but maybe not to what extent). She says she doesn’t. She definitely doesn’t have any toys.

When I masturbate I am trying to edge to make our intimate time more intense but very regularly when I do I accidentally go too far

2 Likes

We both wank a lot when I’m away working, but not so much when I’m home. If she has her granddaughter here for a sleepover, then she’ll sometimes just wank me off to keep me happy

We both masturbate, sometimes it will be solo but most of the time its together.
We do tell each other when we do it solo and have a bit of fun by sending each other texts and pics and maybe even a video.

3 Likes