Daily Masturbators?

Do any couples in relationships masturbate everyday? Me and my boyfriend have made some sex resolutions for 2017 and we got talking about our masturbation habits. He said he does it most days and I'm slightly embarassed that I've been doing it everyday for a long time. After over 10 years of a wank everyday I don't know if i need it or I just like it but it is fun figuring it out!

Nothing to be embarassed about! Masturbation is healthy, natural and normal. Whether you need it or not is a different question, but I would say it's only an issue if you're not happy doing it or you feel as though it's interfering with your sex life with your partner :)

NatandTom wrote:

Nothing to be embarassed about! Masturbation is healthy, natural and normal. Whether you need it or not is a different question, but I would say it's only an issue if you're not happy doing it or you feel as though it's interfering with your sex life with your partner :)

This ! I masturbate loads.....And we have a very healthy sex life. My oh dosen't feel the need to masturbate very often at all.....He has enough on his hands keeping up with my sexual demands 😉

He doesn't mind if I do though......And if he wanted too ? I wouldn't have a problem with it at all xx

I agree with Nat, there's nothing wrong if it's not interfering with your relationship.

Daily, sometimes five to six times a day, get grumpy if don't do it after few days.

Some would say its an addiction, but I love being sexual and sensual, even alone, allowing the mind to indulge and the body to become exaggerated by feelings etc, heightens the sense of arousal and pleasure receptors. Lifes to short. And it's a free pleasure, use the mind body and soul, ultimate ' cheap' thrill hehehe

Supposedly a daily ejaculation is good for Prostate health,as well as mental wellbeing,so if it`s not harming your relationship what`s the harm?

There is nothing wrong with it but in my experience if the man in the relationship is doing too much solo play it can affect shared intimate times. Females are different as we can just keep on going and going. 😊

I masterbate pretty much every day myself. Me and my OH enjoy a great sex life but i do have a much higher sex drive so i enjoy masterbating and still really enjoy our intimate times.

I personally dont see anything wrong with daily masterbation ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Little red boots, the issue of loss of intimacy isn't a problem, being very affectionate and sensual I can embrace such things straight away. It doesn't reduce my desire, sensuality or ability, it enhances it, sometimes I self indulge prior to "bedtime" to enable my climax to last longer the second time, thus increasing partners and mine deep climax.

But I have a stupidly high libido so insatiable is often used to describe my sex drive.

Tons of people masturbate every day! It's good for your hormones and can be a great stress reliever. So long it it isn't causing any issues in relation to your antics in the bedroom with your partner, then I don't see a problem.
When I'm having a particularly frisky time, it's not unknown for me to have some alone fun every day or there about.
Have you tried talking about masturbating with each other? Mutual masturbation can be lots of fun and a great bonding experience:

I go through periods of masturbating a few times a day and periods when I don't for a week. Any frequency is totally ok as long as it isn't having a negative impact on your life ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

As per everyone else nothing wrong with masterbation.

I've always had a very high sex drive so have had to have additional release. Had some partners that don't like the idea of you Cumming with out them so were prepared to give additional hand jobs or bj

On the rare occasions I was u able to perform let's say. Then I was always able to help with or without toys or even enjoy just watching and encouraging.

My wife sent me a (sext this morning) to tell me she was having a wank , rubbing her pussy through her knickers to make them wet for me.
Half seven and I was in the toilets at work having one as she got me so horny!! Got her smelly knickers when I got home to wear and wank into later.

Well I would say if you want to masturbate every day with partner go for it. its good and healthy and will brighten the day and make you feel good. Be happy and playful in sex and be happy with each other.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

There is nothing wrong with it but in my experience if the man in the relationship is doing too much solo play it can affect shared intimate times. Females are different as we can just keep on going and going. 😊

Quite true, especially as one gets older ie 50>

I masterbate daily I always feel better after having an orgasm and need at least 1 a day I'm making up for not being able to have an orgasm for years when I was taking anti depressants since I came off my meds my sex drive came back very high but I'm not complaining as I know some people don't get much sex drive back and I'm sure my husband isn't complaining either me up for it anytime 😜I have a lot higher sex drive to my husband he knows I masterbate every day as I have told him he sometimes enjoys watching and then he carn't help himself joining in

I can't stop myself at the moment, I'm feeling horny now so that'll be twice today ;)

I wank often, mostly daily and sometimes several times in a day. I consider it a healthy pass time. I feel horny most of the time, particularly now and might knock one out before bed. i had great sex this morning with my oh, trying out ur new toys (wowser vibrating cock ring & butt plug for me and nipple suckers for her). I was still horny late morn and so had a wank before lunch.

My OH knows i do it often but prefers when i involve her as she feels left out

Before I met my wife I couldn't go to sleep without rubbing one out. And then several times throughout the day sometimes.

Now I don't unless I am with my wife. Or away on business.

Sometimes I miss it!

My dog used to watch sometimes which was very disconserting!