Daily wear

As I have just got back in to sexy lingerie in the bedroom I was wondering how many people will only wear sexy matching lingerie sets on a daily basis. If you do what sort of sets do you go for?

I personally don't have any matching sets that I would wear on a daily basis just odd bras and thongs or Brazilians. But I find myself wanting to now upgrade my daily wears for something more luxurious and sexy but still comfortable...

Any recommendations would be greatly received 😁

I don't usual match my underwear by style, I do by colour. I leave the sexy stuff for night time usual but do venture out in naughty wear just to tease the OH a little so he's gagging for later.

I do love a matching set, and mostly wear matching bra and thong. Not really sexy wear though. I'm a 36G and I find sexy outfits are not that supportive or comfortable for wearing for long periods of time.

Fun Louise wrote:

I do love a matching set, and mostly wear matching bra and thong. Not really sexy wear though. I'm a 36G and I find sexy outfits are not that supportive or comfortable for wearing for long periods of time.

I find this, too.

Would kill for a "secret set" that's comfy and supportive but with a hidden naughty feature (like sheer pull-over fabric pieces that covers peep hole bra cups).

VR wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I find this, too.

Would kill for a "secret set" that's comfy and supportive but with a hidden naughty feature (like sheer pull-over fabric pieces that covers peep hole bra cups).

Wow that would be super sexy.... Good for taking naughty pics and sending to OH as well 😊

Tbh I did think that they wouldn't be overly comfortable, just want something that matches and looks nice, even if it is just colour.

I do like to wear sexy undies all the time. I'm with FL though, hard rock d sexy supportive bras for larger boobs....40F. I cheat a bit. I buy nice lacy but supportive bras in a range of colours. Usually black, red and white. I then hunt on here for sexy knickers, suspender belts, stockings etc in those colours. I'm a huge fan of crotchless knickers and there's a brilliant choice of those on here.

While these combinations are not technically 'sets' they look good and because you can buy everything separately you're ensured of a good fit and being comfortable too xx

Terri j j it's good to hear from you

will65 wrote:

Terri j j it's good to hear from you

Thanks will xx