Sexy underwear you could wear all day

So i was wondering from the ladies on here what Lovehoney underwear you feel is sexy but all comfy enough to be worn all day.

This post is in no way to say that Lh products couldnt be worn all day.But it got me thinking what products out there could as i see some underwear is often not practicle to be worn for extendes periods.

Would Lovehoney ever consider not just a sexy underwear range but items that encompass both elements.This would feature matching bra and knickers that fit well and also look the part to be worn all day but still look good when the clothes came off.

I hope the above makes sense and maybe it needs to be in the pander to me thread aswell.Hopefully Lh will see it anyway.

They did/do have this. Their Flirty range. It’s a lot smaller than it used to be but the briefs, boyshorts and thongs from that range were practical and sexy. We loved them!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32337

Agree with NatandTom - the OH wears those regularly.

However, comfort and sexiness are both personal to an individual, but in my mind any lingerie could be comfortable for all day use if it fits well

I'm with Nat and Tom and Sub too. I wear the flirty thongs (sadly no longer avalible) almost every day. I have black red orange and teal, and many pairs, but now I can't get anymore I'm gutted I love them. The shorts are comfortable' although I have had a couple of pairs where the lable at the back rubbed. I much prefer a comfortable soft thong to shorts any day.

Bring back flirty thongs.

Personally i couldn't wear any of the ones they stock as all day underwear. Most are crotchless, and those that aren't are either a thong, or lace. I have super sensitive skin so lace is a no go, and what with my IBS and unstable bladder im not comfortable unless i have a decent long liner/towel on, so thongs and crotchless are out. I'd love something thats like a high leg/bikini brief that comes up higher than just over the bum crack/pubic area as i hate hipster stuff too, but thats also not a thong/cage back and is like a real full knicker but a sexy style/pattern, and matching bra sounds good.

Some of the babydoll sets are gorgeous, if they had a ful brief option rather than thong they'd be amazing.

Sadly i don't think they're ever likely to stock those though, since it's a sex toy/essentials/lingerie site, i don't thin everyday practical underwear is their thing :P

My Flirty boyshorts are my fav.

www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36238
Had this on all day at I wedding I went to last year. Very comfortable and gave me great cleavage with good support.

I had an amazing sexy bra a long time ago. It wasn't LH, but I have put in a request for LH to look into making one.

It's the same material as the sheer bra, but has a double layer stitched onto the wire which meets up at the shoulder strap.

This double layer isn't joined, but crosses over, so can part over the nipple like a pair of curtains. No one would know you're wearing a very sexy peephole bra unless you actually parted the material when you wanted to. Brilliant!

The material can be parted directly over the nipple so suits EVERY shape. I've worn peephole bras that have made me look like a mutant with nipples under my armpits even though I have a standard pair of 38DDs.

Plus, that stretchy sheer material is amazingly comfortable and surprisingly supportive.

If LH made them, I'd probably buy a few as you never know when a naughty need arises ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

That bra sounds great VR. If they made one in my size, I'd certainly give one a go.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36411

Mine has to be there. I didn't think I'd be able to wear them all day but they are so comfy!

It's not stocked now but I bought several of the criss-cross g-strings and wish I'd bought more.

Guess I'm wasting my time now it's not being sold but I will anyway :)

Thin string sides which can be adjusted and a string back but plenty of stretch. The front is skimpy but covers all it needs to :)

I often wear a long line bra from here, but because it's hand wash and not really designed for that sort of use the boning gave way eventually (sorted with a stitch or two and now sadly confined to the bedroom box).
If lh did a sexy, functional, day to day range i would be broken, but happy!
I can picture it now "her secret" range, sexy and flattering but functional sets for the woman who wants to feel like a goddess all the time 😁

The Adore Me chemise https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33912 is super comfortable, offers a bit of support to small breasts (I don't need bras for comfort) and looks good - I'm very happy I bought in in red as well before it was discontinued. The basque is okay, but not quite as comfortable due to the underwire and boning. But basically, I consider all chemises as all-day-wearable.

With basques the problem is whether I can sit down despite the boning - I have a basque where I had to remove it in front (doesn't have any practical use anyway).

As for knickers - LH do not want to make/sell knickers with crotch any more (that's what somebody said ages ago when I mourned the discontinued flirty bikini knickers - my favourites ever). Good thing I stocked up when they had them...

Talia wrote:

As for knickers - LH do not want to make/sell knickers with crotch any more (that's what somebody said ages ago when I mourned the discontinued flirty bikini knickers - my favourites ever). Good thing I stocked up when they had them...

Just to clarify, It is not that we don't want to, it is that they are not big sellers.

Crotchless on a sex toy site seems to sell better. 

Also, this comes with a thong that has a crotch: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37334

I was pretty happy about this, so much so I raved about it in my review! 

The babydoll may not be suitable under clothing, but the thing is. And it is a great set. I love it! 

I'm someone who can only wear pure cotton knickers for all day wear. Synthetic materials make me sweat and itch so aren't good for long periods of time, so my LH knickers stay exclusively for sexy times. I'd love it if LH made a sexy cotton range, but I can't imagine they'd sell that well.

I have worn suspended belts all day at a wedding, and occasionally I wear one of my LH bras all day, especially if I'm not leaving the house, but I've yet to get a bra that is comfortable and offers me all the support I need for day long wear. I only have a couple though, it could be that there are some that would work for me. I think when I buy practical bras they are sized to fit better (band and cup sizing rather than a range) and designed to support all day. Don't get me wrong, I think my LH ones look great, I just wouldn't want to run for a bus in one.

Holly Love wrote:

www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36238
Had this on all day at I wedding I went to last year. Very comfortable and gave me great cleavage with good support.

That’s good to hear. I recently purchased this in red for my OH.

I would say that around 90% of my underwear is crotchless. I love wearing anything crotchless and do so at every opportunity xx