Dame Eva ll clit toy

It’s our anniversary coming up end of month and my wife is a massive clit toy lover and I’ve seen this.

Has anyone actually got or used this and how does it sit on protruding clit? Don’t want to be spending all this money if it won’t stay on place?

I’m afraid I’ve not tried that one, but I thought I’d throw in the LH Prong as it’s quite a bit cheaper, and looks like it may be similar?

And there’s the Sex Toy Happiness Promise too. :+1: So you have 60 days to try it out and if it’s not the toy for you you could send it back for a refund.

Sex Toy Happiness Promise

If you’re not completely happy with a sex toy you have bought from Lovehoney, let us know why within 60 days of receiving it and we’ll give you a full refund.

(The specific Happiness Promise bit is further down the page)

I have wondered about this toy for so long, I just don’t see how it would manage to stay in place when things get active.

Am I the only person here who thinks the company should have thought a bit longer when naming this toy? I’m struggling to escape an image of spangly winged specs, gladioli and “G’day possums!” :joy:

1 Like

I’ve never tried it, but I’ve heard some poor reviews of this toy. I think it’s the sort of thing that’s very dependent on the anatomy of the person using it, sounds like a bit of a risky purchase to me (especially as it’s so expensive!)

1 Like