We-Vibe II Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator. Advice wanted and Technical problem.

Advice wanted.

This is a toy I've been looking into for awhile now, I'm really tempted to buy it (Especially with that new gorgeous teal colour) but the problem is that the reviews are so mixed and with that price tag I don't want to waste my money.

Does anyone have any advice on it or is it something you just have to buy and see how it goes?

Technical problem.

Also, when on chrome the ''We-Vibe II Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator has been seen in..'' section there is a bit which says ''The Opera Winfrey' which is ment to be futher down the page (where the ''Show'' is), but instead it colides with the quote from This Morning, does anyone else have this problem?

Em' xx

I wasn't sure wether to put this in 'Inside Lovehoney' Or 'Sex toys' so I appologise if I chose the wrong one.

Looking in to the technical problem right now .

Great, thank you Alice!

I'd like one myself but will have to save up for it so I can't really give you advice but don't forget that LH has a great returns policy if you don't get on with it.

Oh I totally forgot about the returns policy, I always feel so guilty though..

If you do end up getting it, let me know how you got on please?

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Oh I totally forgot about the returns policy, I always feel so guilty though..

If you do end up getting it, let me know how you got on please?

Will do but I don't think it'll be for a while yet.

I know what you mean about the returns policy but that's what's so great about LH. As they're internet only as well it's not as though you can have a look at it before you buy.

I have given it a mixed review.

as a single person using it as a solo toy it is very weak, and sits on either my clit or my g spot. I've never tried it with a partner, but trying a phallic dildo at the same time was impossible. It's a nice idea to use during penetration but for the more tight among us it could be tricky.

sweetlove666 wrote:

I have given it a mixed review.

as a single person using it as a solo toy it is very weak, and sits on either my clit or my g spot. I've never tried it with a partner, but trying a phallic dildo at the same time was impossible. It's a nice idea to use during penetration but for the more tight among us it could be tricky.

Yeah, this is putting me off; I'm a tight woman and my OH is ''gifted'' so it could be a problem for us.

I have this as a prostate toy and I really enjoy it. I would like to point out what's been said about the power though. If you like power and want to get off on vibration alone this might not be good for you. I actually think the vibration is deliberately not powerful since it's meant to be used while having sex, so you wouldn't really want something properly banging away inside you. The vibration is quite throbby and it isn't weak, so I wouldn't be too critical that way.

I just enjoy sitting in the bath with mine and enjoying it for what it is instead of having it as a point and fire orgasm toy, or as a warm up toy. It's one of my favorites, and I have a few vibes from one extreme of vibration strength to the other.

Pixieking wrote:

I have this as a prostate toy and I really enjoy it. I would like to point out what's been said about the power though. If you like power and want to get off on vibration alone this might not be good for you. I actually think the vibration is deliberately not powerful since it's meant to be used while having sex, so you wouldn't really want something properly banging away inside you. The vibration is quite throbby and it isn't weak, so I wouldn't be too critical that way.

I just enjoy sitting in the bath with mine and enjoying it for what it is instead of having it as a point and fire orgasm toy, or as a warm up toy. It's one of my favorites, and I have a few vibes from one extreme of vibration strength to the other.

Thank you for giving me your thoughts, I think I'd quite like it for relaxing but I'll probably put it of for a little bit, because of the cost.

It's a great toy, but we use it strictly as a couple - it's still a little tricky to keep in position, but well worth it! The toy is smaller than you'd think from the pictures, and the slimmest part (at the middle) actually corresponds to the tightest part of the vagina. Well, for Mrs M it does, anyway. We have no trouble using it, so you'd probably be fine, even if you have to warm up a little before using it.

Yes, it is expensive, but very, very ocasionally the lovely Lovehoney bods put gorgeous things on sale really cheap. Or offer discount codes. Both at once, and you're looking at a seriously affordable toy...

(We got ours in the Christmas sale. Lovely!)

All the best, Mr M

It's worth remembering that I *believe* the We-Vibe original reviews are all mixed up with the improved II version.

I haven't had the guts to use it shared yet but it *is* great for a hands free vibration during a blowjob or in the shower for example. I am probably about as tiny as you can get in terms of tightness. But I still find it perfectly comfortable alone and I'll work up to using it between us both. But we won ours so money wasn't an issue.

If you want it as a couples toy and you're small it may not be worth the money but if you want it as something a bit different and don't mind if you can only use it as a couples toy for activities that don't include PiV penetration then go for it! Takes the pressure off too as you'll be less worried and can just give it a go. And you can always return it!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

It's worth remembering that I *believe* the We-Vibe original reviews are all mixed up with the improved II version.

I haven't had the guts to use it shared yet but it *is* great for a hands free vibration during a blowjob or in the shower for example. I am probably about as tiny as you can get in terms of tightness. But I still find it perfectly comfortable alone and I'll work up to using it between us both. But we won ours so money wasn't an issue.

If you want it as a couples toy and you're small it may not be worth the money but if you want it as something a bit different and don't mind if you can only use it as a couples toy for activities that don't include PiV penetration then go for it! Takes the pressure off too as you'll be less worried and can just give it a go. And you can always return it!

Adx

Mr Monster wrote:

It's a great toy, but we use it strictly as a couple - it's still a little tricky to keep in position, but well worth it! The toy is smaller than you'd think from the pictures, and the slimmest part (at the middle) actually corresponds to the tightest part of the vagina. Well, for Mrs M it does, anyway. We have no trouble using it, so you'd probably be fine, even if you have to warm up a little before using it.

Yes, it is expensive, but very, very ocasionally the lovely Lovehoney bods put gorgeous things on sale really cheap. Or offer discount codes. Both at once, and you're looking at a seriously affordable toy...

(We got ours in the Christmas sale. Lovely!)

All the best, Mr M

Thank you so much for the advice! I think I'll get it and see if I like it.