Damn my bf joined

theMightyBum wrote:

My 'owner' has joined but I haven't seen her post yet!

I'm watching you, boy ;-)

My wife and I have absolutely no secrets and share this account between us. So we both know what each other has written.

My OH doesn't use this forum at all. He could find my posts if he wanted to, I am not hiding anything. He knows how many toys I have and have used. He also knows about my website.

I have told my oh about the forum when I first joined, I don't keep any secrets from my partner, I have asked her about joing the forum but she has no interest in it.

My oh uses my account to shop so knows my login details but he's not that interested in using the forum himself. Often he's there when im posting stuff so sees what i write but doesn't bother me in the slightest :)

I wish my fience would join to see all the comments and great things she is missing out on, it might open her mind to more adventurous things.

I only joined today but I wouldn't mind him knowing about me being on here, but as all we have done today is the food shopping it didn't seem the right place to tellhim about it lol

My other half isn't a member here but he knows I am and knows my username. He's read some of my reviews and is welcome to read any of my posts, no secrets. X

My OH has recently found my profile (not that I was hiding it) she managed to guess it from my user name, I'd like her join but she's unsure. I know she'll be watching my every blog lol. She says I am like a totally different person on here but I dont have or have ever spoke to anyone abut my sex life (she has a best friend for that) I suppose it's good to talk aobut things and be kinda anonymous, plus everyone is like minded.

I wouldn't mind my boyfriend joining at all except that he would embarrass me hahaha. But I don't think he'd be interested in coming on here anyways.xx

wreck it ralph wrote:

My OH has recently found my profile (not that I was hiding it) she managed to guess it from my user name, I'd like her join but she's unsure. I know she'll be watching my every blog lol. She says I am like a totally different person on here but I dont have or have ever spoke to anyone abut my sex life (she has a best friend for that) I suppose it's good to talk aobut things and be kinda anonymous, plus everyone is like minded.

I hope you find this to be a good thing WIR! My OH has also joined and regularly contributes to the forum. We are very different people and comment on different forum topics and I think this is really good for our relationship. Neither of us have particularly kinky friends so the forum is a way for us to chat to like minded people and explore and enjoy sex without the need to have awkward conversations of what turns us on or new things to try over our breakfast cornflakes!!

My OH doesn't have an account, and I haven't told him that I post on here, but I don't post anything that would cause a problem. He's busy running his own business so doesn't really have the time to waste browsing what nonsensical ramblings I have been posting!

But if he wanted to know, i'd have no problem telling him.

If I had an OH at the moment then I would encourage them to read any reviews I write because I'd want them to get a good idea of how to please me.

I don't think my OH even really knows this side of LH exists! We're long distance so he isn't around when I order/review/post on here. I would have nothing against him reading it - although I would like to know if he was!

Im lucky my OH as no interest in these kinda sites he prefers his xbox forums and playing on his xbox so im lucky although it would be nice of him to get off his xbox and come investigate what i have on my wishlist really could do with a gift to cheer me up it was so nice of your OH to buy you a gift how sweet is that bless

Probably not! She's kinky but not as much as me :)

Hmmmm I dont have an OH at the moment but if i did it woudnt be a problem them reading my reviews etc and having easy access to my ever growing wishlist to make surprise purchases for me :D