Damn my bf joined

So my OH has joined in... Nosey git! Hope he's reading this lol . I hate that he can now see my reviews because he's going to find out how much I play with myself lol
Just hope he has a good look at my wish lists and gets his wallet out!
Only problem is that he won't tell me his screen name!

So here's my question, would you all let your OH read what you post on here or would it embarrass you

Yeah, we share this account, so there's no hiding anything :p

I don't think he would trust him to share an account, he would start writing things to try an embarrass me . He 42 but more like 14 when it comes to sex lol

Ours is a shared account.

if i had an OH then yes , of course , id let him read anything , i have no secrets from anyone i love at all . ( unless its a present etc ... )

My boyfriend is on here and I have no problem with him reading what I post. I have nothing to hid. :) I actually wanted him on here so he can see how good it is! Lol.

Oh dear! Better stop flirting with all the boys then hehehe ( if hes reading this im joking obvs, dont wana get you in trouble). I wouldnt mind if my oh saw my posts on here. Aslong as they knew about my toys first, finding out about it on here would be bad!

He knows about my toys because we play with them
Constantly. Think I'm just annoyed because he's being sneaky and Won't tell me who he is, so I don't even know if he's commenting on my posts

My OH has his own account on here as well - no secrets

xGGx

You can see the new members this week in a column to the laft on the main page, though to be fair you don't need to be a member to read reviews or the forum, just to see photos, so if he knows your screen name he could read your writings without joining.

If he does read your stuff, he'll perhaps learn more about what makes you tick and hopefully any 'lovehoney' time will be quality time.

I would prefer my OH didn't read what I wrote as I like my on-line shenanigans to be for me and if there was a possibility I'd need to be a little more circumspect in some of what I post

My OH sometimes buys things from here and I told him no he can't join because he has a habbit of taking over stuff that I get invoved in and Hijacking my friends. This is somewhere just for me where he doesn't have to mussle in on everything I do or say. He has lots things separate from me that I don't get involved so it works both ways and he sometimes looks over my shoulder when I'm posting, so I'm not secreitve or mean about it lol.

My partner knows my sign in details so reads what I've posted and the reviews I have written.. I do find it slightly embarressin but I'm not hiding anything so it's ok He's not surprised me by buying something from my wishlist yet though Perhaps I'll make a private one called ' Buy these things for me you nosey git ' haha x

we share our account, personally dont see the point in having separate ones

we do have separate private wishlists though so we can buy each other things we want!

My oh often reads my post but he hasn't joined yet x

My OH is on here, and occasionally, she asks what I've been talking about on here. Think she secretly like me discussing our sex life on here, given she loves LH anyway, and she loves how it remains anonymous.
I'm sure she knows my name on here, but if she doesn't, it wouldn't be hard for her to work out who is me!

my OH joined before i did, and would tell me what he's posting or what others have posted. and always saying you can have a look at what ive put if ya want, so did on the day i joined, and found it interesting, so thought i may as well, and then i can post on here if i want any advice or whatever. and he doesnt mind. though we have agreed, that what we post on here stays on here unless its something we want to talk about

S

My OH is on here and I don't mind him reading my posts We have a lot of fun discussing what comes up in the threads! Xx

My OH hasn't made an account but I did link him up with my profile on here so that he knew about it - he wanted to know where I got my toys from!! He knows how much I enjoy solo and duo pleasure so it's no problem. He's had a few giggles at my reviews too!

Well everyone I am going to have to eat my words! Today the postman delivered a new toy I had wanted thanks to my Oh seeing my wish list. So I'm officially glad he has joined.
Spent all afternoon in bed and think I'm going have to drag him out to the back garden for a night time session on the trampoline lol.

Roll on payday to I but some new undies to say thank you to him once again

glad it worked out for ya ;) love the idea of trampoline fun!!!! enjoy ;)