I'm curious

Just wondering. Does your oh know you have an account with LH ? Do they know you are a member of the forum ? Do they know your password and have access to your account ?

Or perhaps they also post on the forum - you know who they are, but we wouldn't !

Just being nosey really. My oh knows I have an account and I sometimes read out funny posts to him. He cant access my account though - dont think he be that interested to be honest.

My OH knows I'm on here etc. She doesn't know the password, but doesn't really have a desire to know it.

She loves the fact that I'm on here due to the amount of testers we get sent each week! However, I love it more because of the community aspect.

She knows where the "goodies" come from but as far as the forums are concerned I don't think she is aware. I tend to spend time on here while having breaks etc and while she is watching tele and I'm listening to music. She probably wonders where I get my new ideas from LOL.

Enjoy the banter on the forums.

Yes he does and often helps with the word games on the forum when I'm having a mind blank lol

Yes to all excrpt he dont post

Ooh, interesting question, Terri :)

My OH knows I have an account on LH, but at first I kept the forums and testing a bit of a secret just because I desperately wanted to be selected as a tester and be able to surprise him. This kind of worked until I got my first tester email and had to jump around excitedly shouting at him what had happened!

So now he knows, and sometimes I'll read out interesting posts, or tell him things that I find interesting. Without ever reading the forums himself, he knows some LH staff or forum regulars by name because of me blathering on at him, which I think is cute since he remembers this sort of stuff :D

He could access my account if he wanted to, but don't think he'd be interested. Sometimes I worry that he'll be curious and look up my profile and see my posts, which is kind of weird because I wouldn't mind showing him, but sometimes if I'm having a bit of a grumpy day I'll post around here to not tell him off and I wouldn't really like him to see that without me knowing because I wouldn't be there to explain that it's just silliness.

Can't imagine him ever being a forum member though. Really wouldn't be his sort of thing.

Same as skitty really, he knows I get our stuff from here, knows I've posted in the forums etc, but I don't think he's interested enough to have a nosy around. Not sure how he'd feel about the gifting though, I've never received a gift, nor do I expect to, but I think he'd find it odd if an anonymous forum member bought something off my wish list, I think he'd get jealous and never use the gift lol!

My OH knows I have purchased thing from love honey but has no idea I'm on the forum. He is fun but not up for sharing his experiences or desires with the rest of the world.

he does enjoy the the things I purchase but doesn't know why I buy them. This is until we use them together, then he doesn't question my purchases.

My OH knows I have an account and that I am active on the forums; the amount of time I spend on here some days he would have to be blind not to. He has his own account and posted regularly for a month or so about a year ago but then stopped and has never come back to it.

capricorn13 wrote:

My OH knows I have an account and that I am active on the forums; the amount of time I spend on here some days he would have to be blind not to. He has his own account and posted regularly for a month or so about a year ago but then stopped and has never come back to it.

oooo, what was his moniker?

I think its good to share it with your OH and let them know you have a LH page.

But it depends if you share that account with them or not :)

Yes my partner knows about my account. He reads some posts every now and then when I am online. x

Yup he does :) can log on of he wants to.. Knows my password etc.. Often contributes to posts and helps out if I play games, :)

And helps with reviews if needed x

Yes my OH knows I use Lovehoney and the forums. I'm on here so much I couldnt hide it even if I wanted to!

He doesn't have an interest in joining, he leaves the purchasing of such items to me.

He doesn't know my password

My partner knows I am on here as I generally end up showing him all the new things on the site lol. He has my username and password, the reason I say 'my' and not 'ours' is because I'm the only one who posts on the forum. He's never been here and if he wanted to post here I'd insist on him having his own username to save confusion! The reviews on the account are from both our point of view (but written by me) and if he were to shop here he would use this account to keep the oh points building, so in some ways it is a shared account but in more ways it's just my account :)

My man does not know I visit this site... of course when I received my first parcel I explained to him what was inside, but as there were no sex toys, only essentials (stuff for intimate shaving mostly) he didn't really try to know more... He doesn't know I read the forums daily and sometimes post, that's my little secret :)
I have various wishlists but have not told him about their content yet. I only explained the testers scheme, as I got picked recently to write a review.

My partner knows I have a LH account and that I sign up to do testers and respond to forum threads about product reviews, but other than that I don't think he knows quite how much I like to chat on here. He wouldn't have a problem with it, but he's quite old fashioned and doesn't even bother with social networking etc, I feel kind of embarrassed admitting to him that I enjoy talking to strangers.

He doesn't have my password, but I'd give it to him if he asked. Although I'd be very concerned as to why he wanted it in the first place, as we generally don't believe things like that are necessary if you trust each other.

He knows my username, so he could look me up if he wanted to but assured me he's not interested in doing that. I'm kinda relieved, because I think I'd find it embarassing if he read all of my sex toy reviews and forum posts! Especially as I sometimes discuss our sex life and my fantasies on here, albeit anonymously, but I still like to have a place where I can discuss things without anybody finding out who knows me.

He is perfectly happy for me to use sex toys on my own, and more recently we have been experimenting with them as a couple, though I can't help but feel that he'd be jealous or upset if he read how much I enjoy masturbating with certain toys in my reviews, even though I do discuss it with him.

My wife doesn't know. I'm slowly working on expanding her horizons to include this sort of thing. One day I hope we'll chat about sex together on here!

My girlfriend has the pasword to my/our account I like looking through with her.

she doesn't know about me writing on forums but that only started this evening (because I actually had a question I couldn't see a post about already)

He knows, we buy stuff together, he actually suggested we started buying things here when finding stuff in local shops in Italy started becoming a bit of taxing on our wallets. He's not one for forums or social networking in general, but he knows about the account, the forum, and anything related.