Finally things are looking up!

Ok so after the hell that has been the last few weeks. My friend of mine (whom i lent £50 to a month ago) came round my house tonight to give me the money back and being me i ended up crying into her shoulder. Instead of giving me the money she let me order something new off of here and told me it didnt matter if it went a little over...

Because at the end of the day i would have spent my money on here most likley anyway...that and wine and lets face it LH is a much safer option that wine anyday!

So as off tomorrow i'm going to get back in the saddle (ok not literally) i still need my knee to heal and for my loan (which ive now been told will not be enough to cover the entire saddle) to be cleared...although it will cover 3/4 of it and my mum said she will help me with the rest. Then work on getting my body healed so i can enjoy my new toys when they arrive... it may only be £6 (She offered to buy me another toy on top which was another £15 but i refused) over but that tiny gesture meant so much to me! (I think alot of it was to do with the fact my friend did not want me drinking myself into the same mess that her mom got herself into a few years back)

How can one day change so much around?

ps: sorry for going on but i thought good news would be an upbeat turn on everything that HAS been happening

Sounds like a great plan! What did you order?

Brilliant news sounds like you got s good friend there, good luck with your horse b2 x

That's awesome news! Glad to great today has been much better for you.

What did you order?

That's so fantastic to hear that you have such a nice and supportive friend around :) Glad to hear you've had a bit of a ray of sunshine today, I know you've had things tough recently and you seem like such a nice person and that you only deserve good things.

What new toys did you buy? I hope you'll have loads of fun with them. You really deserve to be able to treat yourself and have a relaxing and safe time x

i ordered the double ended glass dildo as its in a sale and its not the one i really want but when money is a rare gift like it is i make the most of it haha! Two flavoured lubes because im prob gonna be sore first time using toys after the hell ive had this week and the happy rabbit.... and with a £10 code i pretty much got the dildo free so its all good :)

Is it the ribbed and dotted dildo? If so i have that and its amazing! I used the ribbed end today and its sooo good! Yet to try the dotted end yet.

Did you get the natural happy rabbit? I have the fifty shades one which is basically the happy rabbit 2 g spot one in black. Its so unbelievably good! Except today when it went flat mid use!

Skitty i swear to god im not even going near another male for a while...but its ok, i have LH and in sexual terms i have toys now and it emotional terms i have you guys... :) I think it will do me good to take a step back from all that or i will just end up getting in another bad relationship.

haha that was the best part about today when my friend actually said to me 'at least i know if you have a few good toys you wont need to be in such a rush to find a man!..little does she know how many toys i already have. I think she would have a heart attack...although she is signing up for LH tomorrow herself :)

Ooh, sounds like some good choices there. I haven't tried either of the toys, but the LH flavoured lubes are really good so I'm sure they'll help you in enjoying your other purchases :)

Edit: I think we were typing away at the same time, hehe. It sounds like you've really thought things through and have some great self-awareness in knowing you don't want/need another relationship at the moment. I think that's something that a lot of people can't admit to, so good for you knowing what you want :) x 

JM88 wrote:

Is it the ribbed and dotted dildo? If so i have that and its amazing! I used the ribbed end today and its sooo good! Yet to try the dotted end yet.

Did you get the natural happy rabbit? I have the fifty shades one which is basically the happy rabbit 2 g spot one in black. Its so unbelievably good! Except today when it went flat mid use!

hahah yes i mean that one :) IM SO EXCITED!

and i got the purple gspot one. I have the tracey cox one already and i have a slimline jessica rabbit one but not an actual gspot one :)

PS: The code i used was affgenup10 thats a £10 voucher when spending over £50

So glad your day has turned out to be a lot better than you thought it would be :)

You will find yourself a good man, especialy if you wait and find someone who is really invested in you. (says me who is currently not doing so well at realtionships, lol, I should not given advice. Ever!) As you say though, toys and Lovehoney are there for you for the time being.

That's nice that your friend is joing up too, is she going to come on the forums and say hello as well?

x

You will love it! It is amazing that toy! If you live with your parents just be warned that if you use it in the bath, the vibes sound really loud underwater so they might be able to hear!

Its a great vibe though cos you can put it in, position the rabbit then just lay back and let it work! Not good for thrusting but great for hands free orgasms.

LadyS wrote:

So glad your day has turned out to be a lot better than you thought it would be :)

You will find yourself a good man, especialy if you wait and find someone who is really invested in you. (says me who is currently not doing so well at realtionships, lol, I should not given advice. Ever!) As you say though, toys and Lovehoney are there for you for the time being.

That's nice that your friend is joing up too, is she going to come on the forums and say hello as well?

x

It did :) I woke up (after just 30 mins sleep) this morning not happy at all and dreading the day. ut its been productive and ok maybe i did just waste £50 on toys but when it makes me as happy as it does its certainly worth it!!

And yes! I told her to check the fourms out! Im not sure what her name will be though or if she will even tell me because i told her i wanted to keep my account private... although i realise typing this she will figure it out when seeing this...and she will find out exactly what happened a few nights back (she thinks i just broke up with my partner not the reason why ) ...Sorry Em!

Ah babe im sure you will find someone! Your have such an awesome heart PLUS a great fetish! thats got to mean even more to the right person :)

Wine or a new toy, good choice!

Enjoy, you deserve it. Keep your head up

Aww that was awesome of her :)

With regards to your saddle, this is the perfect excuse for some bare back schooling, is it not? :p really sucks it wasn't covered under your insurance though!

It made me smile! It was something so small but so meaningful if you get me? I would have spent it on toys but at the same time... it helped me just to know that she cares enough to make sure i spend my money on something that in the long run is good for me instead of a few bottles of over priced wine that i would have no doubt downed in one sitting.

I know it sucks!!! They told me that if my horse was hurt or i was hurt to a point of needing hospital or vets then that would have been covered but tack comes under tack insurance and damage like that... (she ripped like all the knee rolls) is not covered... Im going to look into my insurance when i change in may though.

I'm feeling better today. I came on my period a few hours ago...im not due for another week but i phoned up the rape crisis number and they said that it's normal after trauma and shock can affect your cycle so im back to my good mood :)

AGAIN thank you all for caring. I will treat you ALL asap. I know i dont have to but i want to before anyone says anything like that :)

So glad thing are getting better for you, I was thinking about you today and hoping you were alright.

That's great hun, happy things are looking up for you and you've treated yourself.

Enjoy your new toys!!! :D XX

Ps I have that glass dildo and the old happy rabbit both are brilliant! !!