Damp knickers

Encouraged by a similar post does anyone else like to masturbate with their wife's damp knickers

I do, especially when they are still warm

Nothing better

Smooth silky ones are best. My hub did that often when I'm away on business trips.

Have done when wife hasn't been up to it. She watches which always changes her mind and then I make her cum.

Yea now I'm single I do miss that![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) As some might remember I have a Scent/Clothing fetish.

Good thing is I still have some panties left from those times as she would give them to me as a surprise or when she gushed in them they were given to me as a reminder. Sometimes I wear them while masturbating all that's different is I just think of someone other than my ex.

But can't wait till I find someone to have it done properly again.

My wifes dont turn me on asI am allowed them. Other womens however really do excite me

This sounds incredibly sexy and hot. I would love to do this. It would make me fill VERY quickly!

I love getting her damp knickers and using them. Even better is soetimes she will take them off and give them to to use.

Admittedly I'm more for getting them wet and making them keep them on

1 Like

Still one of my favourites :+1:t2:

I like to with my “friends” boxers…
OMG…:scream::scream::scream:

He smells :nose: amazing…

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly so some women like masturbaiting to the smell of a man too interesting :thinking:

1 Like

I’m with you on this… such a turn on for me and the OH also asks me to send her a picture of my cum over her knickers if shes out. Once my OH found out this turned me on she sometimes takes her knickers off during sex and stuffs them in my mouth. This is a huge turn on for me​:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Haven’t had the wife take her knickers off and stuff them in my mouth, but if she did it would be a massive turn on!

Nothing better! :yum:

Only been with 2 blokes who’s smell has driven me wild one back in the 80’s and a recent one.
Even to walk in his house…bang I’m gone…so to get an item of clothing… even better a pair of boxers with a certain added extra… :sweat_drops::sweat_drops: to bring back…helps a solo session thousandfold… love his man smell…:hot_face:

2 Likes

Ohhh the beautiful taste and sweet smell of the damp patch, it’s a must when ever the opportunity arises :hot_face: it’s just one of life’s extra special treats, that beautiful smell and her taste is just such a massive turn on.

2 Likes

i love to wank with my wife’s wet panties - especially when she’s come home from work and just peeled them off