Wearing your partners wet knickers

I love to take off my partners wet knickers after playing with her through the knickers and then wearing her knickers while I go down on her .

My reward is a good spanking for wearing her knickers and after a good spanking she will then wrap her knickers around my cock and wank me off

Anyone else who has this fetish as I love it

16 Likes

I’m sure there is lots of men and women who like to do this​:yum:

For me i go as far as putting my my tshirt underneath her so i can then wear it while it’s soaked in her juices. then keeping it to wear out, hidden of course with a jumper or coat.

3 Likes

I don’t go for the spanking, but my OH takes her panties off after getting them wet with her juices and puts them on me. I then add my own juices!

2 Likes

Got to be wet… :drooling_face:

1 Like

Sounds like a most wet fun play time to enjoy :wink:

1 Like

I love to use my wife undies. Wet snikers or thongs, is the BEST, ot really turns me on

2 Likes

Love to do this. Even put them in my mouth and sniff them. Then i will wear them

4 Likes

I really get off on her wet knickers. A while back I teased her for ages with her kegel balls in then she came in them.
Then she took them off, shoved them in my mouth and taped it up while she rode me.

Absolute heaven…

4 Likes

I always wear my wife’s knickers and thongs after she has worn them. Even for work keeps me nice and horny all day

4 Likes

I love this too

2 Likes

I have no need to wear my wife’s or anyone else’s panties thank you ….

…. I have sufficient enough of my own, and very sexy and lacy they are too :wink:

R xx

4 Likes

Am the same I love to wear my partners knickers/thongs from time to time turns us both on when she finds out she usually then takes me upstairs for a good seeing too!:crazy_face:

4 Likes

He doesn’t wear my knickers at all but we have made him cum in his own pants plenty of times and he has had to drive home wearing them.

We have a slightly different version of this theme. We do not live together and Mr B often works away. We usually swap underwear before he goes as I love to wear his worn pants and he is the same with my knickers. While wearing them we will video call and wank while wearing them passing them back to each other when he returns. We will then wear our own soiled underwear again smelling each other in them and wanking again. It is something that definitely turns both of us on and love to inspect the stains whatever they are and smell each other in them.
There is no punishment by spanking though as we are both willing participants.

4 Likes

I wore a pair of black knickers with daisy’s on once and happened to mention to my OH how soft they were and that they made me wet when I wore them. He had to check this out for himself and they weren’t on me for long. After that, every time he saw those knickers he’d get turned on so much he started wearing them and sending me pictures and videos of him pleasuring himself in them waiting for me to come home. This pair of my knickers has become a sneaky, fun way of saying ‘I want you’ when either one of us wears them now

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DaisieK . Great post to start you off :blush:

2 Likes

Great post and I like the sound of your favourite knickers
Welcome!!

1 Like

Never done this but just reading the comments i can tell I’d enjoy it, think i might try this out next time, whenever that may be as it’s not too often these days

2 Likes

My oh loves for me to slide my dick between her pussy and her knickers, bit of a hand free masturbation session. Once I cum she will wear the wet knickers for the rest of the day. I also have my own collection of knickers which are purely for masturbation and I like to wear these wet ones as well

6 Likes