Danger using forums at the same time as facebook is dangerous....

I have just given myself a shock....while replying to something on here I almost added it to facebook...

I know most people know I am open minded I am not sure my gran needs to know my sexy plans for the weekend lol

I was wondering if anyone else has done anything like this?

I have a twitter for sexy things and my blog and then I have a responsible one. The app I use lets me link both of them together, and I always have a mini heart attack after updating them if I've posted something to the wrong ones!

'Text message syndrome' You know somehow you will send the filthy message to a family member by accident and leave your other half wondering why you are texting about roast dinners etc.. lol

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

'Text message syndrome' You know somehow you will send the filthy message to a family member by accident and leave your other half wondering why you are texting about roast dinners etc.. lol

mrs jj did that last week. i sent her a sexy text and she texted back saying how wet she was right now. trouble is she sent it to her dad hahahahaha. he has the same name as me. he hasn't mentioned it but we're creasing whenever we see him now hahahaha

jackjohn wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

mrs jj did that last week. i sent her a sexy text and she texted back saying how wet she was right now. trouble is she sent it to her dad hahahahaha. he has the same name as me. he hasn't mentioned it but we're creasing whenever we see him now hahahaha

I did the same a few years ago, wrote a 6 page sext telling the wife what i was going to do her and where etc etc, to which my uncle then replied 'you can do whatever you want to, bigboy'.

never lived it down yet.

The day before my wedding I took a photo of me in my paper pants and hair net while I was getting a spray tan. I went to Watsap it to the hubby but stupidly uploaded it on FB. So everyone got to see me posing topless! Thank god I realised almost straight away but people had seen it

@jj lol

@lm lmao

blonde vixen13 wrote:

The day before my wedding I took a photo of me in my paper pants and hair net while I was getting a spray tan. I went to Watsap it to the hubby but stupidly uploaded it on FB. So everyone got to see me posing topless! Thank god I realised almost straight away but people had seen it

Lovely! :-)

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Oh no! I'd be mortified! As a rule of thumb, I never take naughty pics on my phone. Only ever one tap away from FB!

I'd die plain and simple. I'd have to move country and buy a false passport.

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

I'd die plain and simple. I'd have to move country and buy a false passport.

I am beginning to think my decision not to use FB is a very sensible one.

Also have a sexy Twitter, but never open my Facebook whilst on the more adult sites just incase i post on the wrong site :L

smirnoff09 wrote:

I have just given myself a shock....while replying to something on here I almost added it to facebook...

I know most people know I am open minded I am not sure my gran needs to know my sexy plans for the weekend lol

I was wondering if anyone else has done anything like this?

That really made me laugh thanks for the warning.

Oh my god me lover man that's bloody hilarious!

Mr*

Reminds me of a girl I knew; one of her friends played a prank by swapping a few names around in her phone so the wrong names came up for certain numbers. It was unfortunate that the way she discovered what she'd done was by sending two lovely nudes of herself to what she thought was her boyfriend but actually turned out to be her boss.