Sexts sent to the wrong person?!

So my boyfriend very nearly sent a rude text message the other morning, detailing our previous nights antics - saying how he loved me kissing, scratching, biting and sucking him. And how he loved watching me play with myself and how he liked me coming with him inside me!!! He had written out the whole message and was about to hit the send button before he noticed my dads name at the top of his screen! HOW EMBARRASSING WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN?!?! We had a good laugh about it. And extremely releived he noticed!
Think that's the worst text he could send to the worst person.

Anyone else had any sexty bloopers?

Yes once sent a sext to a female friend by mistake. She was quite pleased. Til I told her it was for my wife :-/

^Oh my gosh, SK1966!

Very lucky you saw before he sent, Smaller half ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I've never accidentally sent a sexual text to someone. I did once accidentally text the new guy I was seeing instead of my ex though. I was talking about the new guy so that was a little awkward.

I really think text messages should have a recall button lol!

Sent one to an ex that was meant to go to the current gf bit awkward wen I bumped into her in the shops

SK1966 wrote:

Yes once sent a sext to a female friend by mistake. She was quite pleased. Til I told her it was for my wife :-/

Sk1966 Omg... dId you not think it was weird that she was pleased bout your txt..... she may look at you in a slightly more interesting way now!!!!!.. lol

I haven't sent any sext msgs by mistake I'm normally really careful about it but unfortunately I was showing my mother Inlaw pics on my phone wen I flicked onto a pic of my hubby's impressive hard cock .... I quickly moved on... mortified. ... since that day I have now an allocated folder for such nice personal pics... lol...

Different folders is definitely a good idea! Haha that would've been horrible I bet x