Daring sex

Hi everyone

In a recent conversation with some friends about sex me and my boyfriend were shocked at how many of them had had sex outdoors and many public places yet we havent really ventured out of the bedroom/bathroom/lounge

I was just wondering if you had any tips on this kind of encounter? Like how not to get caught(huge fear of mine) and the best places?

Thanks

Getting caught is all part of the thrill!!! If your worried about getting caught, go outdoors but not in a public place or go in the car down a dark lane. Once you start you wont be able to stop =P x

Hi Naughtynurse,

you might find some useful information here - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2009/06/04/sex-in-public-without-getting-caught/ both in the blog and in the comments.

Beaches are good, not in the summer when its packed but spring and autumn when you can find a cove to yourselves.

Winter might be a bit cold in the UK!

I must admit, public sex turns me on so much. Last week, I had sex on the stairs of a hotel when anyone of our work collegues could have walked past! I'm guessing, we'll have been on the security cameras too!! So scary, so naughty, and so much fun. Just do it. Yes, getting caught would be awful, but as kkrissie says, that's what makes it a turn on! I've never got caught, but it's fun thinking you might.

Have fun :)

xxx

hi i once had sex stood up in a church doorway on a main road ,it was the best sex .you have a good time trying those new places out x

Its all about the thrill try some quite places then get more daring.

love outdoor sex, another reason why i like summer

a Car is always daring espically in the middle of the day ina car park!!!!

CB123

I love sex outdoors but getting caught is definitely not part of the thrill for me, I hate the thought of it.
I just love the feeling of being outside.
We live in quite a rural area so going well out into the countryside is easy or onto a beach if it's quiet. In the cars always fun as well if you can find a quiet spot.

Great fun,

bf once took me from behind one evening on a high hotel balcony overlooking La Ramblas in Barcelona while there were a lot of revellers walking around below unaware of what we were doing

I think being caught is part of the riskiness of outdoor sex and trust me...no where at no time is safe! I am living proof. I got caught having sex on top of a really remote mountain in Scotland....by a private airplane flying overhead and giving us a wiggle of its wings and I also got caught down a really remote country lane, at 2am in the morning...by the police no less.

So the point is, if you are doing it outdoors there is always a chance to get caught. Of course you can still lower the chances to extremely slim. I think the getting caught is part of the thrill for some, it wasn't for me, we just had nowhere else to go at the time and so outdoor sex was our main option.

The best places are of course the places where people rarely venture. So maybe inside forests, up mountains, down some extremely secluded country side and of course the best times to go are late at night when most people are in bed. Still no guarantees though. Make it easy on yourselfs to cover up fast by you wearing a skirt that can just be lifted or dropped, rather than jeans that need pulled up, buttoned etc and him wearing loose jogging bottoms for a quick release and quick cover up. If you hear or see anyone coming, you can be decent within seconds and pretending to be just another couple out for a ramble lol

naughtynurse91 wrote:

I was just wondering if you had any tips on this kind of encounter? Like how not to get caught(huge fear of mine) and the best places?

--> a national park in a sparsely populated country. if you go high enough, the grizzlies are not a factor, at higher altitudes, even the mosquitoes aren't. So, that should do it ;)

Sex outdoors is great for me.

Being caught is part of the thrill I think, we once got caught in the street after a house party.

Try to minimise the risk though for your first outdoor adventure. Have fun.

We like to make love on Dartmoor. Easy tips to not getting caught. A knee length dress for you and plastic flies for him. Then when you lay out your picnic blanket you can sit on his lap and put him in and if some one does see you they will never know

Hubby and I before we were married and so still at it like rabbits, were once in the car on a cornish cliff road in the afternoon, a 4-tonner full of squadies went past 4 times, so they could all have a good look.

Sex outdoors is fab although maybe not so much in the middle of winter when snowing! (That wasn't the most pleasurable experience)
I have been caught a couple of times, once on church grounds by a priest!!
The possibility of being caught definitely adds to the experience! :-)

I'm not a fan of it personally but yeah, the thrill of potentially getting caught is brilliant!
I like forests for it (:

love outdoor and agree being caught is part of the thril but definetly not part of the reality.

however we were watched once by a passing by dog walker who made it clear he enjoyed the show.

was from a distance but did add to the thrill and did make us put on a bit of a show.

nearly caught in st james park once - not so good!!! x

just go for walks late at night when your in the mood, your find somewhere trust me ;)