Darn it, Ami+ not what I expected

Before I launch into my disappointed little hissy rant, I'd just like to clarify that the Ami+ is a perfectly lovely kegel exerciser - just that it wasn't really what I expected it to be.

I currently own the Fifty Shades of Grey Inner Goddess balls which I love since it's by far my most challenging pair. However, I do miss the jiggling sensations that I got from my lighter balls (Swoon, in particular), so I was ecstatic when Je Joue released the Ami+, which at 136g is the heaviest kegel exerciser that features free roaming balls.

However, after trying it out today, I was bummed to discover that I can't feel the jiggling sensation at all. I was so looking forward to being "stimulated with my every move", but it just feels like a lighter (and less stimulating) version of what I already have.

I have to admit that I'm disappointed, especially since they didn't come cheap. :c My first impulse was to return or exchange them but seeing as how there's absolutely nothing wrong with the product other than it not being what I expected, I'd feel kinda like an arse.

I guess I'll just have to try and find a use for it. I just don't see myself reaching for it instead of my Inner Goddess balls since it's lighter *and* it doesn't jiggle. :c 

Sorry for the rant! I was just so excited about them. I am a sad, sad panda. 

Remember Lovehoney say if your not happy there not happy and you can return any item for any reason.

Minkish Minx wrote:

Before I launch into my disappointed little hissy rant, I'd just like to clarify that the Ami+ is a perfectly lovely kegel exerciser - just that it wasn't really what I expected it to be.

I currently own the Fifty Shades of Grey Inner Goddess balls which I love since it's by far my most challenging pair. However, I do miss the jiggling sensations that I got from my lighter balls (Swoon, in particular), so I was ecstatic when Je Joue released the Ami+, which at 136g is the heaviest kegel exerciser that features free roaming balls.

However, after trying it out today, I was bummed to discover that I can't feel the jiggling sensation at all. I was so looking forward to being "stimulated with my every move", but it just feels like a lighter (and less stimulating) version of what I already have.

I have to admit that I'm disappointed, especially since they didn't come cheap. :c My first impulse was to return or exchange them but seeing as how there's absolutely nothing wrong with the product other than it not being what I expected, I'd feel kinda like an arse.

I guess I'll just have to try and find a use for it. I just don't see myself reaching for it instead of my Inner Goddess balls since it's lighter *and* it doesn't jiggle. :c

Sorry for the rant! I was just so excited about them. I am a sad, sad panda.

+1 For the South Park reference :P But yeah just return them hun?

LH Returns / Exchange policy is bar none the best I've seen. I just feel a little guilty when returning a perfectly good product knowing that I put them off a sale. I think I'll try the Ami+ out for a longer period of time before making up my mind.

Thanks for the responses, ladies! ♥