Kegal TensCare

So I have used three different sets of Ben Wa Balls and another set, of kegal balls. All of which I felt were no good for me. I simply did not feel they worked and that I was toned enough. Then again I could be wrong. I did use them several times though just to make sure.

Sooo this has taken me into the area of Tens care Kegal /peelvic floor devices. I have done some research and LH does sell two

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26026

I could do with some guidance here, and hear from people who have had experience with various tens units and electrical pelvic floor devices. Some of them are pricy, but if they work then I do not mind spending the money.

I am wanting my Pelvic floor muscles to be strong, and to assist in better orgasms never mind preventing incontinance when I get okder.

Any helpd will be appreciated

SF

I'm interested in these too. Although I've just got the 50 shades adjustable weight balls to try. I've had two babies and although I'm still tight down there I could be stronger... Used to be able to self douche in a bath but not now!
I have an app on my phone for pelvic floor exercises but it miaows at me while I'm doing them which drives me nuts!

![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) self douche in the bath..I soo must be doing something wrong, I need to look on some web sites and do research. I do not know if what I am doign is right or wrong now, Also let me know how you find the 50 shades of grey ben wa balls.

I have used two basics and the glass ones from LH and they were no good due to me being toned enough, need something harder to work on/with

That was a loooong time ago! Used to be my party trick! I've only tried the balls once and they seem good. I got the metal ones first which weigh a ton! I'm not ready for them yet for sure!

which metal ones are those Glam?

The 50 shades inner goddess ones. Seriously couldn't believe how heavy they are. I can only keep them in for a couple of minutes with absolutely everything clenched!

I'm really intrigued by these two. The tenscare one looks like it really means business, which would be awesome for my lazy kegel muscles! I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about having anything electrical around that area though.

I just ordered the 50 shades inner goddess balls and I'm sooo excited. I got the other set too (the one with 4 balls) to work my way up to the steel ones. Plus I got a Charlie Tango in the process, can't wait to try that out!

I will look into the Inner goddess ones.

Minkish as long as you use lube and be gentle, as well as follow the directions thats in the guide, when it comes to the tens care, then you will be ok

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30528

I can't help with the Tens Care question, but I've also ordered the inner goddess balls. I'm using 130g Kegel balls now and can barely feel them, sometimes I forget I even have them in. The inner goddess ones are 221g so I'll let you know how I get on with them, they should arrive on Thursday :)

Hi Libra

which are the 130g ones

I have used the glass ones on LH and the basic ones, as well as aother set, which were no good at all. Need a little bit more of a challenge

The 130g ones I have aren't on Lovehoney :( I had the basic LH ones too which were way too light! I could feel the 130g ones when I first got them, it didn't feel like a great work out, but something at least, now I can't feel them either anymore
There seems to be a big gap in weights on LH, I can't see anything between 106g and the inner goddess ones at 221g, I think they are the heaviest ones too.

Hmm I need to go do some research. I May just send an e-mail to LH and ask for them to add more to their kegal ben wa ball section

I'd love to see more kegel balls that can bridge the gap between majority of the balls and the inner goddess ones. Even if I attempt to use all 4 balls from the Beyond Aroused set together, it'd still only amount to 130g. It's going to be quite the baptism through fire when I work up the courage to try the Inner Goddess set!

I agree, I am actually doing some research now. I just been reading some posts on people who buy their ben wa balls from a company that deals in enginering. I was chuckling to my self, well as long as they are A grade and can be steralised etc, then I do not see any issues.

A bigger selection of kegal and ben wa balls, along with a guide on here would be excellent. I do not know what to do for the best when it comes to purchasing another set.

Steel, hematite, 50 shades of grey gahh

I totally had the hematite balls on my wishlist for the longest time! I'm just still a little chicken about slipping the balls in without a retrieval string.

After reading the Aneros reviews, it's now on my wishlist. It seems a little light, but omg, I can't say no to a kegel exerciser with clitoral stimulation. All 3 of the reviews make it look like so much fun!

Have you seen the Truman vibrator / estim? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32452

this has a kegal excersise program built into it.

Hubby has recently bought it for me and i've only just tried it out so cant review it just yet but there is another review up for it.

SensualFire wrote:

A bigger selection of kegal and ben wa balls, along with a guide on here would be excellent. I do not know what to do for the best when it comes to purchasing another set.

Buyers Guides are here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/buyers-guide/

There are a ton of threads on this subject in the archives too. It will take some time to go through all of those individual threads, but you'll be able to draw on the experience of ~years~ of forum participants, not just those who happen to see your thread.

LH can only stock what sells well enough to justify the warehouse space so the number of kegel balls on offer has decreased. I think they're probably doing alright with keeping a decent range in stock, especially for the 'try it out' and mid ranges.

At the 'advanced' end (and some of us start at advanced), there's usually a compromise between size and weight. The rule of thumb is that the smaller and/or heavier a set is, the more intense a work out it gives. My impression is that size matters more than weight for the majority of people. I seem to be the odd one out in needing as much weight as I can get. As small as possible too, but like I said before some of us need to compromise one for the other.

The last I checked, the Metal Worx balls are the best for size at 3.25" circumference. That's comparable in diameter to a 2 pence piece. The goddess ones are a fair bit larger but best for weight. The knots in that cord will need attention for cleaning but at least it's a silicone cord now (used to be unhygenic nylon).

The thing with an active exerciser like a Tens unit is that you'll have to set aside time to use it regularly. Is that something you're likely to do and keep up with? It might be that a short dedicated work out suits you well. Wearable kegel balls are different in that they work passively as well. You can easily add in active series of clenches whenever you think about it too. Just something to consider. Which suits you best?

My rule of thumb for whether a set is working (and how intensely) is how long I can wear them before the muscles feel slightly sore. (That's just fatigue from the work out and will go away quickly if you haven't over done.) Everyone is different in that. My personal outside benchmark is 6-7 hours. I find that anything I can wear for longer won't work the muscles at all. I find that a 3-4 hour set is more psychologically rewarding but I'm not sure if the end results are all that different.

I think regular use matters most, so experiment until you find one that suits your life and how you'll use them.

Rose hip can i ask what you do for the 6-7 hours they are in?

i was under the impression you need to do little clenches to get the benefit, so do you clench on and off for that long? Also are you standing the whole time?

i need to rethink my excersises! I do about half an hour at a time!

Yeh I am going to be purchasing the FSOG ones that you can change the weights, then from there get the metal ones.

As for tens care, yet I would be using it regular. Having good pelvic floor muslces, well its of huge benefit and not just for better sex/orgasms. I used to do a lot of swimming, cycling, weight training etc when I was younger, its only recently that I am noticing my pelvic floor muscles need some work.

I will look to the link you posted. TY

I have a few kegel tens machines, while I currently can't use them due to being pregnant, I found when I was using them that I got the best workout out when compared to dildos, barbells, balls, strange eleastic band seeming things, etc.

I'd recommend them if you're wanting to aim higher as well as actually feel the workout happening during and after.

You can easily wear some when out and about by clipping the tens unit to a beltstrap or putting it into a pocket too. Although I found using mine whiole watching shows and or reading fine.

Only issue with tens is that it can be easy to over work your muscles, but I'm sure if you're sensable you'll slowly learn your max limit and maybe slowly build up past it.

One of the machines you listed (the first one), is a bit similar to one of mine, only issue I have is that the insertable part could be easier to clean, but it's not a major issue.

Once I give birth and have recovered (around summer), I'm going to try the electric kegel balls, which I'm hoping are more comfortable and effective.