Date night at strip club?

Hi. I’m looking for couple friendly strip clubs for a date night.

I work away a LOT and since the kids are more self-sufficient, the wife and I have become more exploratory but quite private about some aspects. We have discussed the thought of a date night to a strip club since my wife is bi, but we want to find somewhere with a nice, friendly feel so we can both enjoy it. Also, somewhere a little further afield form our local area so we don’t start bumping into anyone we may know.

We don’t want to be surrounded by archetypal middle-aged leers, or alcohol fuelled groups of ‘lads, lads, lads’. I have tried to google this but struggling to produce any worthwhile results.

Can anyone share or recommend any decent spots or experiences so I can plan our upcoming date night sufficiently?

Thanks in advance.

Where abouts are you? Which country or area are you looking at?

1 Like

We went to a swingers club at the weekend better than any strip club I’ve been to totally liberating. We didn’t and you by no means have to do anything with anyone else but the atmosphere is so naughty and sexy

1 Like

Similiar to my recommendations on another post but KK parties or london have alot of female focused clubs if you google that. Dont know if london would be too far you though

Your quest for a couple-friendly strip club sounds like a fun adventure! I remember when my partner and I were in a similar boat, wanting to spice things up but keep it classy. We stumbled upon a gem in 홍대셔츠룸 during our travels. It had this relaxed vibe, not your typical scene. The dancers were respectful, and the atmosphere was more like a sophisticated lounge than a rowdy joint. We had a blast without feeling uncomfortable. So, I’d suggest looking for places with a similar vibe, where you can enjoy the experience together without any awkwardness.

We have been to a couple of strip clubs as a couple, club tantalise and dimonds and strings. The girls were very respectable and even chatted with me as the female. In diamonds and strings one of the girls let me touch her boobs.