Dating site giggles

Supposedly OK Cupid does things like tell people they're great matches (even when they're not) as a sort of social experiment or something. Got a Happy New Year email from them today with three supposed matches and instructions to contact the one on the left as he was an especially good match. Turns out he's into non-monogamy to the point of endorsing cheating. Another is a player into bondage. Meanwhile, I've been around enough I know what I want and it's not either of those. Looks like Cupid goofed. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Anyone else here spotted this sort of thing?

I read a while back that most of these sites are all subdivisions of the same company and that they send you fake matches to ensure you keep your subscription up,so if i was you i`d take the matches with a large pinch of salt!

They do. It well known, and you need to be careful to the max when it comes to your information. Not mentining names, but I do believe a well known dating sight got pulled over the coals because of Phishing (or hw ever its spelled) scams. etc