dating

has anyone used this site or been on a dating site or to meet up and if so do u do so with ya partner or without them knowing Just intrested lol x

No. The lovehoney forums has a very strict rule against members using this site to date or meet up.

johnandkatie wrote:

has anyone used this site or been on a dating site or to meet up and if so do u do so with ya partner or without them knowing Just intrested lol x

Why would you need a dating site if you're in a relationship?

*confused*

delilahxx wrote:

johnandkatie wrote:

W hy would you need a dating site if you're in a relationship?

*confused*

I was wondering that too. x

No I don't want to and never would it's just seein some of the forms makes u think that what others do x

johnandkatie wrote:

Would never meet up unless OH is with me. To Many risks and I am way to forgetful.

So your thread isn't about dating, but about whether people use dating sites and other internet places to find hook ups to cheat on their partners?

Of course that happens. It's one of the hazards those of us who are single come across on free dating sites.