Deal of the day mini wand - good for newbie?

Hi, new to toys, I never realised so many different toys existed :laughing:

I’ve recently bought a rabbit from LH and also a mini bullet thing - both amazing reviews, reasonable priced and do the job!

I keep reading on this forum about wands and wondered if the deal of the day is something worth getting?

There are a lot of different sized wands available, ranging from little mini wands to massive mains-powered ones the size of your forearm. :slightly_smiling_face: This one is one of the smaller, AA battery powered ones, so won’t be the same experience as something like the much bigger LH Classic.

But even the smaller wands have larger, blunter heads than a lot of bullets and other small toys, so they can give much more broad stimulation across a wider area than the tapered, more precise toys.

Personally we prefer the rechargeables over the AA/AAA battery powered toys, but I think that’s more a personal choice than an absolute recommendation. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve put today’s DOTD in the Special Offers topic if you want to follow along?

1 Like

Hi @k8xxx just as @Ian_Chimp has said. We find it suits our needs just fine but it is rather noisy powerful too with some teasing modes and not bad for the price

1 Like

Everyone likes different things when it comes to sex toys so it is hard to say whether or not you would like the toy. Buying sex toys can be trial and error until you have a few and can start to understand what you like.

In my opinion it isn’t a true wand but that doesn’t mean it isn’t worth trying. If you like the look of it, it is a great price so I’d say give it a try.

Wife prefers the bullet to a wand but I am sure a change is as good as a rest so to speak and having the choice would be good. So go for it.

1 Like

@k8xxx the mini wand was how the OH started with wands rather than continuing to a mass a collection of rabbit vibrators.

The collection has grown with a rechargeable wand now being her favourite toy in our toy box.

Would suggest giving it ago, it is not as powerful as the larger wands, but is a good introduction to see if it is the right toy for you.

1 Like

Thank you @Ian_Chimp , wasn’t aware of the special offers area will give it a follow :+1: I love an offer :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks everyone, think I need to calm it down a bit I’m buying from LH every few days, funnily enough my husband doesn’t mind for once :laughing:

2 Likes