Wand

After reading the reviews and threads on here I have been thinking of purchasing a wand for ages now.

There's a few things putting me off including: I have only ever orgasmed using a rabbit, the noise and the price.

I see that there is a wand on deal of the day today and I have a discount code to use which makes it more appealing but I also have my eye on a luxury rabbit which I know will have all positive results with.

If I wasn't happy with the wand I don't think I could return it under the new LH policy, although I would be reluctant to return a vibe.

I'm I better just getting the rabbit I want?

Also this is a stupid question but is the wand only for external use?

Any advice opinions welcome
Thanks x

My OH has always struggled with climaxing without clitoral stimulation, and I brought her the mid sized wand as it was on offer, and she had been wanting one for a while.
Now it is probably her favourite toy, the vibrations are strong but you control the level you want to beat suit you, it isn’t that loud, only when on max, and becaus of the offer it was cheap.
She used it for solo play and when we have sex, and because of the size it’s easy to move around in many positions. And yes external use only however you can get internal attachments that go on the head of the wand.

All in all I would recommend any woman at least try a wand, if it’s been on your mind for a while and is on offer I’m sure you won’t regret it.

At that price a wand is always a nice addition to your collection, how much you get from it depends a lot on whether you enjoy broad stimulation or if it has to be precise. They are very powerful and the majority of people do seem to find them amazing. If it doesn't work for you then you always have a nice body massager.

We have this

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37246 and it’s really good. Don’t let the mains attachment put you off, unless you’re going to use your wand in water mains is a fantastic choice because it has a massive power range and adjustable settings. We also use ours for massage.

As AmyA said the head attached gives broad stimulation but you can get loads of attachments making this toy really flexible and allowing more focused stimulation.https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-attachments/ allowing it to be used internally for G spot penetration and masterbation or the nuzzle tip is great for stroking inside the labia, the clit and the clitoral hood or perenium and anus. You can get this wand in kit form with a storage bag & attachments.

Hi,

I saw a wand on offer a couple of weeks ago and brought it as a surprise for my wife. When it arrived she was a little apprehensive as she'd only been used to a rabbit in the past. When she tried it though she was an instant convert!

The stimulation it gave was far more powerful than any other toys we have and she has since made it her go to toy. We have also bought a g spot attachment for it for internal use and again she absolutely loves it.

There are a number of differnet settings which offer differnet sensations but overall she is extremly pleased with her gift. She still has her Rabbit and we use it on occasion but if its something differnet your after we'd saw go with the wand! As Amy A says if it doesn't work for you then the massaging sensation is very nice!

I favour my wand over my rabbit and really couldn't believe how strong they are and they really do work wonders for stimulation play , we also use it for massages so it is really worth having one.

If mine broke down I'd defintely buy another without hesitation go for it have something different in your collection.

"I don't think I could return it under the new LH policy" There's been a new returns policy instated ?

I tried a Doxy wand a while ago and it did very, very little for me (I THINK it's because I needed something gentler to help build me up instead of rushing into powerful sensations).
I'd advise getting something slightly stronger than your rabbits (if they vibrate), or getting something with the mindset "this isn't to make me orgasm, it's to make the orgasm better".

I'm about to buy a wand again anyway though because it turns out my partner's becoming really responsive to them. :')

Love love love my Wand xx

I would definitely reccomend getting it, a wand is something that every woman should have in their collection in my opinion :)
It's good to try something new as well. I love my wand, i don't use it that much because it is loud and i still live with family but it's a real treat when i do use it!

The general consensus was get the wand so I got the wand. Looking forward to delivery. Thanks everyone

Lady Moonstone wrote:

The general consensus was get the wand so I got the wand. Looking forward to delivery. Thanks everyone

Hope you enjoy it! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Shouganai wrote:

"I don't think I could return it under the new LH policy" There's been a new returns policy instated ? Unfortunately yes this is the link (hope it works) www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1667586-new-returns-policy-fyi/

We love wands so much we have 6, and that doesn't include the 5 others we've since chucked out or otherwise disposed of.

Here's what you need to consider:

Do you like broad area stimulation
Do you need powerful vibes
Do you have access to a plug socket where you're gonna use it.

If the answer to those is yes then a wand is a good choice.

Something else to consider is that they are big and noisyish so if that matters maybe think again?

Wands are for external use but you can buy attachments to take those rumbles inside.

Also you need to consider, length, flexibility and what’s in the core, not to mention it’s twist and flickability!

I'm obviously in the minority here, but I'm not a wand fan!

I don't like the bulbous head, and find the vibrations too powerful, even on the lowest setting, which is strange as I am very much a power queen and use my rabbits on mid or high speed settings, but the wand just tends to make the whole area numb rather than feeling pleasant. I also find it cumbersome, the lead irritating, and I prefer to be hand free so rabbits work much better for me, and i stick with those now, but the wand is not redundant as hubby enjoys using it!

The wands are for external use only, but you can get attachments including dildos to use with it.

I've been looking for new toy inspiration recently and have just ordered a mini wand.

I liked the combo of the wands reputation/ reviews & the price. (As I don't have the budget at the moment for much more.)

Would have loved to try the rechargable one - maybe next time.

Have to admit, I haven't looked at the returns policy - just sort of assumed most items would be non-returnable.

Eeekkk so excited my wand is here. It looks fantastic. Extremely pleased with deal. Got as deal of day, then a discount and a free rabbit. Customer service was fantastic and very fast delivery.

Already picked out 3 different attachments I want to try.

Only problem is I'm not going to get the chance to use it until the weekend or even worse Tuesday *very sad face*

We have the Mantric wand and Mrs Sen loves using it, but, she can't get there by wand alone (or maybe we haven't been patient enough?) but tend to use it in conjunction with a dildo with the wand just concentrating on her clit. This never fails to get her off, sometimes in mere seconds if she is properly aroused beforehand.