December is Sensual See Through Month!

oo thanks for sending a tester Alice, can't wait to try that out!

(And a LH range of lipstick would be amazing, totallylamb!)

Love the theme for this month, i have a few pieces that may work if i can pluckup the courage of course.

Thanks so much for the tester Alice.

Blondii - go for it!

Only live once, if that.

That doesnt matter Avrielle? Are you saying nothing will fit?

I dont think i have anything see through as such .. only fishnet or pvc. hmm think i will sit this one out!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Some lovely stuff in there!

Shame I'm a larger lady. :-(

Yeah we're interested in seeing how something which says size 8-16 is actually going to work. I suppose this is where the importance of getting reviews up is!

Some nice things, I've updated my list, been gone for a while but finally got everything settled in my new house :)

I agree...I'm on the borderline of a 16 I guess....daren't add anything to my testers list incase it doesn't fit!!

Oh really nice selection. Added few toys.

OH fancys the wand as a comparison so added :)

Quick question - bearing in mind it's only the 2nd of the month, how quickly do items get removed?

Do you give people a couple of days chance to get on and view the forum or is it just kind of first come, first served? I only ask because there doesn't seem to be much on there (now) so just wondering if I'm in the wrong place, or they've just gone already!

yeah theres no see through ones on there?

Updated!! Was lucky last month, hope I am again :)

S&S wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah we're interested in seeing how something which says size 8-16 is actually going to work. I suppose this is where the importance of getting reviews up is!

I've submitted my review for this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22750. It's not live yet bt hopefully will give you an idea as I'm a size 16. The short answer is that I could get in it width wise, but it came up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short. I'm 5'8, so I know that's taller than average, and I'm sure it'd come up longer if I were slimmer, but I on me it was definitely more of a top than a dress. A very sexy top though....

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

S&S wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I've submitted my review for this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22750. It's not live yet bt hopefully will give you an idea as I'm a size 16. The short answer is that I could get in it width wise, but it came up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short. I'm 5'8, so I know that's taller than average, and I'm sure it'd come up longer if I were slimmer, but I on me it was definitely more of a top than a dress. A very sexy top though....

SS xx

That's great, we'll definitely check it out when it goes live! We should be receiving the boob tube and hot pants to review sometime this week, so we're looking forward to that (well, I'm looking forward to seeing how fantastic her ass is going to look contained in them hot pants!). As we're in Ireland, it generally takes a few days extra for stuff to get here, but hopefully we'll have a review up by the end of the week.

wishlist updated! theres some really nice stuff me and the OH would LOVE to test! hopefully i might get chosen, i could do with something to cheer me up right now! fingers crossed eh!

I've updated my wishlist and also added a couple other products that are, as of yet, unreviewed!! Always happy to oblige lol