Hi all Wishlist for sex toy testing.........

Morning all,

Noticed the list has been updated from love honey, so i added more stuff to my wish list for testing for love honey, can i just ask guys if the toys from last weeks list do i remove these (on my wish list) as they no longer appear on the one that lh is offering for review?

Thanx for everyones help, i hope you all have a lovely sunday and ofcourse easter next week! Ill not be on as much this week as my children need exteraining over the holidays, so off out for a few day trips (it's also the hubbys birthday on wednesday) so one little busy bee!

Enjoy all :0)

hey, i remove the ones that arnt on the lovehoney sex toys list but i wasnt too sure neither.

xx

I also remove them

x

I sometimes remove them, sometimes I leave them, I don't think that it matters really

Ok thats great thanx all xx

i keep them on there because they must have been things ive liked or wanted to try, so sometimes i get them when payday if not been lucky to be a tester, also if reviews are bad i take them off

I leave them and then occassionally do a purge, moving any I'd be interested in buying to a standard wishlist, removing any that have been reviewed (or that I've heard more about and know I won't get on with). Since Alice has a wee doodah searching the lists for her, there's no harm in having leftovers in the list, as no one has to manually look through it. Also, there's always the chance that something not on the official list will be sent out for testing - either a current product or something that hasn't gone live yet but is similar to something you've listed - so it can sometimes help having other things on there.