Decisions Decisions..

if i was you i would buy both of them,even though i didn,t want to spend all that money getting both of them,that way you can look at it,is having double the fun,having two toys to try instead of one,i know which way i would go,it,s better having double pleasure,why don,t you ask your partner if you could have some money to treay yourself,that way your not spending all that money,see if you brought one and decided you wish you had brought the other one,you will only end up buying the other one ,so gone on,treat yourself to both of them and have lots of fun.

ive got plenty of 'stand-ins' for when he's not here, just not a glass one :D

well i think i would go for them all,espically if i couldn,t make my mind up,and where you don,t have any glass one,s ,but plenty of stand-in,s,why not add to your collection,keep yourself busy and when your boyfriend is back,you can certianly show him how much you have missed him,i think that,s a great investment,goodluck.

wow i like the look of the 714! lol but i have loads of normal ones, i just wanted to go for a glass one this time.

If it's your first glass dildo I recommend one with less detail. You want a smoother surface for greater satisfaction, the bumps might be too hard for you to be able to adjust to. Glass is completely different than jelly or skin mimicking materials so get something basic to start off with. If you enjoy the texture and the fact that they're easy to boil, than wait until you upgrade.

hehe thankyou.im still very tempted..i think it'll be an xmas pressie to myself :D

Try a Shiny Orglassm they are brilliant or a Lapiz Lazulla